UK theme parks from another point of view!

Access
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:22 pm

"Titler" wrote:
I think its brilliant :D

Shows how good a bunch of ex raf security guards are

Dont disrespect the security there, you have to think that alton grounds are massive and for a few security gaurds to cover this area in one go is impossible, it's not the same as a building site..etc.
taking pitures of nothin

Gax
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:26 pm

"Access" wrote:
Trespass to land is a civil wrong and as such the police have no jurisdiction. Under common law, the landowner has a right to re-entry on the land, however the ejection of the trespasser is fraught with danger for the landowner. Initially, the landowner should ask the occupier to leave the land and if he/she does then all is well. The problems start however, if he/she refuses to leave the land.

The owner of the land could commit several criminal offences if he forcibly removes the trespasser and his/her property from the land. The best and safest course of action is to obtain a court order, which if breached may then turn into a criminal matter.

If the police do attend an incident such as this, they are merely there as observers for any possible criminal offences committed by either party. The police cannot assist in the removal of the trespassers or their property from the land in question.

The police do have some powers against larger groups of occupiers if damage has been caused. Trespass is very complex and guidance should be sought where appropriate.

Taken from Police national legal database

I thoroughly enjoy reading the 28dayslater forums, it's something that me and my friends find very interesting, as a lot of us are into photography I guess the interest stems from there. As I said earlier on the pictures you got at Alton Towers are awesome, really well done.

I have been reading up on Urban Exploration for a while now, and I think I've just about grasped the issues surrounding trespassing, one question I would have, which I just thought about earlier today actually, is what is the issue when there is a sign saying something along the lines of "Trespassers will be prosecuted". I don't know but I may have seen one of these at Alton Towers. Just curious :)

Access
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:14 pm

"Trespassers will be prosecuted"

I know what you are saying, seen these signs plenty of times, i guess it would scare some people but if u was clued up on the law you'll would know that sign as no legs ;)

Thx Gax for your comments on photo's :)
taking pitures of nothin

Anonymous

Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:49 pm

"Gax" wrote:
"Trespassers will be prosecuted"

Can't see the signs in the dark :wink:

Access
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:43 am

Long time no post, we've not forgotten about you guys n girls, hope ur enjoying the open season of alton towers, i'm sure i'll be goin with my family shortly, just a quick post. We will be plannng to do alton towers again in the near future as it's got alot to offer, it's a shame we only came back with a small amount of photo's on the last visit, else there would of been no need for another revisit, we wouldn't be able to get permission , all the health & safety acts this wouldn't be possible...btw we will keep are eyes peeled for the sign's (trespasser will be prosecuted) unless it's to dark to see em ;)..anyway have a good holiday peeps.

Access
taking pitures of nothin

Matt
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:39 am

Could someone link me to the pictures please?

because for some reason the other links wont work for me
:cry:

mat
:)x

benandrews54
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:57 pm

Same here! They look interesting. I have been trying to look for the topic on the site but with Search only available to members and a lot of pages its hard!
Coaster Count: 33

One of the 28 people in the world to experience the first ride of COLOSSUS of 2008

2008 Ride Count: 320

Liam
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:16 pm

"Access" wrote:
Long time no post, we've not forgotten about you guys n girls, hope ur enjoying the open season of alton towers, i'm sure i'll be goin with my family shortly, just a quick post. We will be plannng to do alton towers again in the near future as it's got alot to offer, it's a shame we only came back with a small amount of photo's on the last visit, else there would of been no need for another revisit, we wouldn't be able to get permission , all the health & safety acts this wouldn't be possible...btw we will keep are eyes peeled for the sign's (trespasser will be prosecuted) unless it's to dark to see em ;)..anyway have a good holiday peeps.

Access

Thanks for the update Access!
Have an excellent trip.... :D

ryansstuff
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 pm

Yer can some one please post the pictures again because we can't finded them
Free flash games website: http://rybofun.com/
Roller Coaster mad: http://www.rollercoastermad.com

Access
TT Member
TT Member

Links

Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:57 am

taking pitures of nothin

jordi20012002
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:42 pm

These urbing people are pretty mad, the cranes they do are immense and also getting on the roof of the millenium dome :lol:

I have also seen pictures of them in the old big brother house :lol:

Respect to them 8)

Jon
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:49 pm

Them's beautiful! I love the ones of air, it looks really sinister.
Formerly "Dagoo"

Matt
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:06 pm

The pics are awesome:)

Everything looks so different

mat
:)x