UK theme parks from another point of view!

Jimsmells
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Import a ride

Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:17 pm

Hmmm slammer from thorpe park would be good placed next to oblivion or nemesis. Other than that it'll have to be montu from busch gardens. Amazing ride in the dark.
Would you like to play a game of Mel Gibson\'s safari?

jmdarsenal
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:58 pm

For Me It'd have to be Kingda Ka because it FAAAAAAAAST! and VERY HIGH! but secondaly I'd like to see Spiderman from IOA as it's just an amzing ride :D

Alton77
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:48 pm

I would probably say Colossus at Thorpe Park because Alton Towers lacks loops. Colossus would be really popular there and would tot up the loops on rollercoaster there from 6 ( 4 on Nemesis, 2 on Air ) to 16.

Great Topic
i have got nothing to write about myself because you all know me

AstroDan

Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:56 pm

I would import Blue Fire from Europa-Park and replace Rita - Queen of Speed with it.

Fabulous coaster.

:)

formula1fan

Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Where to start? Obviously, we've got Secret Weapon 6 coming in, but I'd get Space Mountain: Mission 2 in to fill the Black Hole tent, as I think it's a good ride and it would fit into the tent well. Obviously, there'd have to be some theming chanes, but it could work really well. I agree about the tower drop idea, as that's something Alton Towers is lacking. Personally, I'd bring in Hurakan Condor from PortAventura, as it's the best tower drop I've ever been on, and it would fit in really well with the Towers, if the right theming changes were made.

Evostance
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:11 am

Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges

Man, only CRR was anywhere near as good as this. I absolutely loved this ride, its amazing. Fast moving, got soaked, great fun and extremely well themed.

Never had so much fun on a ride although I dont think the soaking would go down so well at Alton

Christo Dawson
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:58 am

Winjas!
Yeah, take away adventure land, storybook land and the farm, so it can be replaced by Wuze Town.
Poseidion!
Bye-bye Flume!
Sent on some sort of phone using a gimmick called Tapatalk

[size=150]Nͬ͋̓ͣ̐ͭ̚͟͏̣̱̠̺͍͍͍̮̞Ḛ̷̤̘̯̪͑͠ͅM̒҉͉̯̦͍̰̠̀E̯̲̓̃̃̐̿̿̓͞S̷̞̹̠͎̻̯̽̐I̶̢̟̥͕̺͍̘̻̠̐̏ͯ͗͋̿ͣS̰͔̺ͯ̅̆̐

Bote
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Maelstrom Drayton Manor to replace The Blade. Or Pilgrims Plunge, would be a nice addition.

jack030894
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Import a ride and SW6

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:35 pm

I would say a spinning coaster where the seats spin but with a loop in it, so for instance "Spinball Whizzer" with a loop or a proper steep vertical drop. Alton Towers needs to find a really good coaster that will stick out. SW6 will be a world's first but are they just saying that. The world's already got vertical drops. The world's already got accelerator coasters and coasters that send you backwards out of the dark. So why are Alton Towers saying its a worlds first, its just a load of lies and everyone's making a big deal out of nowt!
Last edited by jack030894 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

James6
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:47 pm

Err

If Alton Towers are advertising it as a Worlds First, it's a Worlds First. Just because you can't think of anything that would make it a World First , doesn't mean it's not...
If you go down to the Towers today, you\'d better ride Th13teen. :P

Bote
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:04 pm

"jack030894" wrote:
So why are alton towers saying its a worlds first its just aloud of lies and everyones making a big deal out of nowt !

Plus if they were lying there would be advertising standards investigating, and anyone already owning the rights to the ride (Park, and manufacturer) would more than likely sue.

nickn5
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:11 pm

"James6" wrote:
If Alton Towers are advertising it as a Worlds First, it's a Worlds First. Just because you can't think of anything that would make it a World First , doesn't mean it's not...

Exactly. In fact, chances are if it was something you COULD think of fairly easily, it would already be built and therefore not a World First... so it might well surprise us all in the end.

jack030894
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:09 am

Cedar Creek Mine Ride That would Be AMAZING ! :) :) :D :D

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYjD_6Sp_0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYjD_6Sp_0[/url]

rct3wild
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:40 pm

Big Thunder Mountain from Disneyland Paris.

MattH

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:10 am

simple, the epcot test track, it would be awesome to be able to ride that :P

fredward

Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:25 pm

i'd say, one of the pirates of the caribbean, doesn't matter which one

dig a biiiiiig hole, and put kingda ka in it!

rock 'n' rollercoaster and theme it too iron maiden!

Ritadz
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Top thrill dragster at cedar it is my lifelong dream to ride it i prefer in to kangda ka because they could put it and rita next to each other and have a new area something like DRAGSTER VALLEY

Blaze

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Yes they could, and then watch it get torn down for breaching just about every rule put on the park and putting half of Staffordshire into a blackout every time it launches...

Besides, I'd rather have Thirteen than a stupidly short piece of metal with no design built simply to break a record.

FallenAbyss
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:07 am

Not that much of a major attraction but a great fun ride that would be awesome in the Blackhole tent ... Stitches Great escape from Disney Magic Kingdom :)

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1amzfUR6UAY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1amzfUR6UAY[/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/col_rftl/sets/72157626111847872/\" onclick=\"window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.flickr.com/photos/col_rftl/s ... 111847872/[/url]