UK theme parks from another point of view!

Anonymous

Wi-Fi?

Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Is there free Wi-Fi access anywhere in the park? Haven't visited for a while so can't remember. But will be visiting later in the year.

Cheers, Ross :)

teaves17
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Wi-Fi?

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:02 pm

"rossgreen1" wrote:
Is there free Wi-Fi access anywhere in the park? Haven't visited for a while so can't remember. But will be visiting later in the year.

Cheers, Ross :)

Iv tried searching on my phone all round the park - but I couldnt pick up anything.

Dont know whether it's the wi-fi on my phone not being the best or there isnt any.

Big Dave

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Ermmm I think there is a wi-fi hotspot in the hotels, but not sure if its free. To be fair Im not really sure, so if I was you Id simply ask when you get there.

Benedique
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:42 pm

The wi-fi in the hotels isn't free, when I went last month we paid £15 for 36 hours and that was per laptop, both me and my boyfriend had Uni work to do so we both took our laptops and they tried to charge us twice but we managed, after a while of pleading, to get a free code for the second laptop! It's still expensive for what it is IMO, connection speed didn't really seem that great!

DiogoJ42

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:44 pm

The hotels charge you for Wi Fi. And the signal is pretty poo. And the speed is slow.

Even Travelodge have free Wi Fi :roll:

cmpunk771
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Well i know you can get 3G in the park, In some places

henry96
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Yeah, I can get decent internet signal on my phone from anywhere on park, never picked up wifi though.