UK theme parks from another point of view!

ciaran
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Chocolate Factory Shop

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:59 pm

I thought it was just me with this thought but yeah chocolate shop would be great! It just fizzles out as soon as you leave the elavator, it should keep going untill your last breath of the CF

CoasterCrazyChris
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Yeah but the problem is it wouldn't be much of a chocolate shop if it just sold cheap poor quality Nestle chocolate...

ciaran
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:13 pm

"CoasterCrazyChris" wrote:
Yeah but the problem is it wouldn't be much of a chocolate shop if it just sold cheap poor quality Nestle chocolate...

I just think the chessington choc shop is really nice and why could they not do a wide range from nestle to lindor!

Stern John
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:26 pm

"Mr P" wrote:
Bags of Aero Bubble are available inside the park, and so are Milky Bars. Both Nestle Chocolate Products.

I think Milky Way is a Mars product?

"CoasterCrazyChris" wrote:

It would still be better than what we have now!

fredward

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Maybe i'm missing something here but Alton Towers already have chocolate with an Alton Towers wrapping... hopefully i'm not imagining it but it's those thick luxury chocolate bars that are either MIlk, Dark or White,

I don't know what company makes these for Alton (probably Nestle) but if the really wanted to sell Chocolate for CATF then can't they just replace the purple background on the wrapping with the CATF logo, while still keeping all the existing font's and everything, maybe also add Official chocolate bar at the bottom...

Avoids the whole palava of getting a new company to create brand new chocolate for them...

Crofty

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Problem is that they would need a lot more than a couple of branded chocolate bars to fill a shop. Ideally you would want one of those fancy sweet shops that are popping up everywhere with the traditional sweetie jars and the foreign imports but as usual it seems Towers have contractual issues with one supplier, Nestle.

It's a bit late in the day now though to add a shop, as is the case in so many of our British parks, The ride is built and then basically left to rot before being replaced. :roll: