UK theme parks from another point of view!

towers freak

Re: Quick Questions 2011

Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:14 pm

How much is a towers 2 ticket for the next day and will they be selling them during scarefest ?

linzimoo6
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Do Alton Towers allow you to use the 2 for 1 Sun vouchers for the Ultimate ticket - Theme Park + Mazes Scarefest tickets?? Or will it just allow me a standard adult theme park ticket and I would have to buy the Mazes and boiler house and carnival of screams ticket separately?? Many thanks :D

Bote
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:09 pm

Generally any form of promotional voucher or BOGOF style details will all be for one free admission to the theme park with every full price adult.

So yes, I'd be fairly sure you'd have to buy the tickets for the mazes separately at the full price for each person :)

MinteButtons

Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Can you buy tickets for just the fireworks display?

thefatone
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:33 pm

No.. in a way.

But there's a late entry reduced price on friday, which I believe is £12.40 this year.

djtruefitt

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Bit of a random annual pass question.

I have a AT Premium pass that runs out next March. If I saw a great offer online before mine runs out (such as the half price facebook offer they had last year), could I buy that and then in March just get the new pass? Or do I have to just get a renewal price?

taylorw
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:30 am

Hi everyone.

Ok, when is the last day of the season? Its normally the first Sunday of November, as we always go on the last day, its incredible.

ThankYou for replies!

.Will

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:47 pm

The last day of Scarefest is the 31st but the park opens for Adrenaline Week the first week of November.

:)

lolli
TT Member
TT Member

2 for 1 tickets and ERT?

Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum but hoping for some advice.

I ordered Fastrack tickets for myself and a friend in advance of our visit on 8th October and the letter/receipt that came with them says that we can get ERT with them.

However we had intended to use a 2 for 1 voucher from WH Smiths for our entry tickets to save some pennies.

So my question is can we still buy our tickets on arrival and get 2 for 1 but also get ERT?

Thanks in advance!

Coke
TT Member
TT Member

Re: 2 for 1 tickets and ERT?

Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:33 pm

No, that letter comes with all tickets and is not relevant to your purchase. You need to show your park tickets.

Are you thirsty?

lolli
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:03 pm

So we would have to buy full price tickets in advance rather than the 2 for 1 on the day to get ERT?

Coke
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Yes, that's right unfortunately, but there is a small online sale on currently.

Are you thirsty?

siralgenon
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Whatever happened to the 2o13 competition with the chance to be on the design team of SW7? :?

Never heard anything of it for ages has a winner been drawn or... :|

dmmosh1
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Does anyone know if its ok to go to Flambos if your not staying at the hotel (Splash Landings or Alton Towers) and what time is it open till??? :)

lolli
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Thank you! I don't mind so much seeing as we have fastrack tickets so will probably get round everything we want to without ERT, just would have been a nice wee bonus! Think we'll stick with the 2 for 1 vouchers on the day for entry tickets, it's already costing a fair bit to travel down there (4 hours by car) so trying to keep costs as low as we can without missing out on anything as we're only there one day. Thanks for your help!

siralgenon
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:18 pm

"dmmosh1" wrote:
Does anyone know if its ok to go to Flambos if your not staying at the hotel (Splash Landings or Alton Towers) and what time is it open till??? :)

Hey, Flambo's Exotic Feast is open from 5:oopm untill 9:3opm for dinner and yes you can eat there even if your not staying at the resort hotels :)

dmmosh1
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:10 pm

"siralgenon""][quote=""dmmosh1" wrote:

Hey, Flambo's Exotic Feast is open from 5:oopm untill 9:3opm for dinner and yes you can eat there even if your not staying at the resort hotels :)[/quote]

Thanks alot thats good to know one more thing
Do you have to book in advance for a table ?
Is 9:30 the last time they let people in but the food is still being dished out or is that when the whole thing closes and everyone gets chucked into the street ?

siralgenon
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:00 pm

"dmmosh1""][quote=""siralgenon""][quote=""dmmosh1" wrote:
Does anyone know if its ok to go to Flambos if your not staying at the hotel (Splash Landings or Alton Towers) and what time is it open till??? :)[/quote

Hey, Flambo's Exotic Feast is open from 5:oopm untill 9:3opm for dinner and yes you can eat there even if your not staying at the resort hotels :)

Is 9:30 the last time they let people in but the food is still being dished out or is that when the whole thing closes and everyone gets chucked into the street ?[/quote][/quote]

No probs :) You don't have to book a table but id recomend you do as it gets quite busy, Just pop in to either hotel as you get there and reception will ring them for you :) Im not sure what time they stop letting people in so id say 7:3o is probs the best time to eat :)

filters
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:51 pm

"siralgenon""][quote=""dmmosh1""][quote=""siralgenon""][quote=""dmmosh1" wrote:
Does anyone know if its ok to go to Flambos if your not staying at the hotel (Splash Landings or Alton Towers) and what time is it open till??? :)[/quote

Is 9:30 the last time they let people in but the food is still being dished out or is that when the whole thing closes and everyone gets chucked into the street ?[/quote][/quote]

No probs :) You don't have to book a table but id recomend you do as it gets quite busy, Just pop in to either hotel as you get there and reception will ring them for you :) Im not sure what time they stop letting people in so id say 7:3o is probs the best time to eat :)[/quote]

Or just book it online using the link here if you don't like talking to people

http://www.altontowers.com/site/templat ... pageid=104

Stelios7
TT Member
TT Member
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:43 pm

What's Submission's ride model called?
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.