A few minor updates/changes I have spotted on park today.
- Overall Hex was working alot better today, the audio in the vault was very loud and the parking didnt seem as bad as before. However the projection screen is still full of black lines and there seemed to be some strange buzzing noise from the speakers as well.
- Not much has changed with SW7 but there does seem to be a few holes in the ground, but this could be from where they are digging the old supports up.
- There seemed to be quite a few lights on the mirror section of Charlie that made that whole section much brighter than usual, im not sure if these are new or if I havnt noticed them before.
- It seemed the audio was working in either of the monorail stations when I was there today.
- There was a whole section in Duel where the targets were turned off. I also noticed a hot fan blow at us in the zombie section which I have never noticed before. And the pillar demon has also had a new sound effect added to it compared to last week.
- There is a new HB leisure game added on the grass near Spinball (where the water ball thing used to be). Its a gladiator style game, the same as they have at Thorpe where two people try and knock each other off the beam. Here is a photo:
- Finally they seem to have added a new platform under the second trim breaks on TH13TEEN, not sure why but it looks quite permanant, maybe they will be able to change the breaks quite easy. I was on the front today and it did feel alot faster than usual.