UK theme parks from another point of view!

gb155
TT Member
TT Member

Re: 2013 Offers, Deals, Vouchers and Discounts

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:32 pm

gb155 wrote:
lewis97 wrote:
sku11dude123 wrote:
Do you guys know where you can find discounts for Alton towers?

The only one's i found was the Fruit winders which have a Free adult entry, Is there one for free Child/Teen entry?

There are 2-4-1 vouchers on quite a lot of products, such as breakfast cereals, which, with a full paying adult, allow free entry. I don't think there are any vouchers that provide completely free admission.

Could someone please point me in the direction of some 2-4-1 tickets please

Many Thanks

to answer myself

crunchie nut

adult tickets are free with a paying child

bonus
On a Mission to lose 20 stone,,Scrub That.......Get My Life Back

December 2007 - 39 Stone 11 Lbs

March 2011 - 13 Stone 12 Lbs - Cycled 14851 Miles

[url=http://theamazing39stonecyclist.wordpress.com/\" onclick=\"window.open(this.href);return false;]http://theamazing39stonecyclist.wordpress.com/[/url]

Now the hard work starts.

jackgcse
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Not sure about this new ticket 'The Big Ticket' It is a good idea, however I feel they should be offering Half Board options instead like Disney parks do...Its a clever ticket however its flawed with the parking ticket added to each package...I don't need 4 tokens for my family for one car...besides that, this certainly could be expanded, but I think its more lucrative through a package system within the hotel.

Lee
Fabulous
Fabulous

Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:04 am

gb155 wrote:
gb155 wrote:
lewis97 wrote:
sku11dude123 wrote:
Do you guys know where you can find discounts for Alton towers?

The only one's i found was the Fruit winders which have a Free adult entry, Is there one for free Child/Teen entry?

There are 2-4-1 vouchers on quite a lot of products, such as breakfast cereals, which, with a full paying adult, allow free entry. I don't think there are any vouchers that provide completely free admission.

Could someone please point me in the direction of some 2-4-1 tickets please

Many Thanks

to answer myself

crunchie nut

adult tickets are free with a paying child

bonus

O2 priority Moments offer 241. For anyone not on O2, claim your free SIM from O2 and use your WiFi at home  :)

Hokeystokie
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:46 am

Still no MAP discount on the hot drink refill :(

Kirsty25

Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:51 am

Hokeystokie wrote:
Still no MAP discount on the hot drink refill :(
but you get free hot drinks after 3pm at selected stations!

Randomizer462
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Hello! Has everyone received their Sun tickets? Mine haven't arrived yet, so I was just wondering if they are still being sent out, my first option was around scarefest.  :)

Joshysqaushy
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Randomizer462 wrote:
Hello! Has everyone received their Sun tickets? Mine haven't arrived yet, so I was just wondering if they are still being sent out, my first option was around scarefest.  :)

I've heard that the tickets come depending on what date you chose so the people who chose their tickets for April/May are getting them now and the ones for June-October will come later im guessing (im waiting for mine too)
DONCASTER ADVENTURE PARKS NEW COASTER
TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-R-f-2wp74
UPDATES: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=37998&start=40

redpiggy
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:58 pm

Joshysqaushy wrote:
Randomizer462 wrote:

I've heard that the tickets come depending on what date you chose so the people who chose their tickets for April/May are getting them now and the ones for June-October will come later im guessing (im waiting for mine too)

I've mentioned before on different threads.. But my June tickets came last week, so if it's a date thing, then they are currently working through band C it seems.

SmilingMonkey
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Randomizer462 wrote:

Still haven't received mine either, as long as they arrive prior to the date on the ticket then I'm happy :)
Alton Towers, Animal Kingdom (WDW), Blizard Beach (WDW), Chessington World of Adventures, Epcot (WDW), Hollywood Studios (WDW), Legoland, Magic Kingdom (WDW), PortAventura, Seaworld (Orlando), Thorpe Park, Typhoon Lagoon (WDW), Universal Studios and Universal Islands of Adventure

lewis97
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:22 am

I'm still waiting for mine too, which are for August/July. I sent mine in as early as possible, so I can't see that being a problem, unless I didn't include everything they wanted, but I'm pretty sure I did, so I'll just keep on waiting...

linzimoo6
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Im still waiting for mine too! I asked for September/October. Sent mine off on the 9th march, which included a bonus token The Sun had sent me the week before the promotion started.

Does anyone know why this year it has taken so long to distribute the tickets??

I do the offer every year and never had to wait longer than 2 weeks for them to return! I also done the CWOA promotion they ran earlier on this year and selected September for there and got the tickets back a week after I sent them away!!

broken1
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:17 pm

LevSusenka wrote:
Skippy73 wrote:

I've done this twice as we will need 2 rooms, but the vouchers are the same, they are not different. Will this matter? I rarely use vouchers for anything so I don't know if they normally have the same barcode. Also, how would we book two rooms both using a voucher? Should we phone up separately? Would it not be weird if we all turn up at the same time with the same voucher and check in one after the other?

In the past the vouchers were always the same generic one. In fact certainly in the past you didn't even need to sign up just know the URL for the voucher as it wasn't generated it was just an image.
Not saying things haven't changed but it would be very unlikely that they started using unique coded vouchers.

Just done this - there's no unique code or fancy URL so print as many as you like (it's easy to guess the URL for other offers too :D). I'm guessing it would be frowned upon to link straight to it though?

Trisnie
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:33 pm

broken1 wrote:
Just done this - there's no unique code or fancy URL so print as many as you like (it's easy to guess the URL for other offers too :D). I'm guessing it would be frowned upon to link straight to it though?

why?

Phild94
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:44 pm

Are there any 2 for 1 vouchers on any cereal/food stuffs i can find in the supermarket does anybody know :) thanks

Credit to Lewis97 for the fantastic signature :D

nodestinyx
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Randomizer462 wrote:

I got my Sun Tickets today , June 13th  :)

mattallennet
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Phild94 wrote:
Are there any 2 for 1 vouchers on any cereal/food stuffs i can find in the supermarket does anybody know :) thanks

Kellogg's cereal snack bars, as little as £1 if you like RK squares :-)

Some of the offers are Adults go free with a child or adult full price entry.

Danielle
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:27 pm

nodestinyx wrote:
Randomizer462 wrote:

I got my Sun Tickets today , June 13th  :)

A friend and I got ours on Thursday, too. We both had 3 bands at the end of the year as our first choices, before putting earlier ones... and we both ended up with June. Neither of us can go, unfortunately. :( Another friend is still waiting on theirs. Hopefully that means they've got a later band.

Re the person saying tickets are late this year: I've always chosen around September/October, and every time haven't received them until about June or July, so it doesn't seem late to me.

mphillips16
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:31 pm

i didnt know where to put this but im selling some old alton merchandise on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Oblivion-alto ... _61wt_1397 im selling 5 different items including this bottle opener , a spinning nemesis keyring , a original nemesis beanie hat , a giant oblivion monkey teddy and rita mug  so if its not in the right section please could it be moved
planned trips this year
Alton Towers
Fantasy Island
Pleasure Island
Bottons Pleasure Beach
Flamingo land

leeprice
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Got mine for 2nd July yesterday.

Perfect for me because kids are still in school and its a weekday. My sister will have finished her GCSEs so I can take her and we'll be able to ride The Smiler in peace (I can hope)

rossdeadmanz
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:38 am

I received my free Sun tickets in the post this morning for Sunday 16th June. I don't think I've ever been to AT on a Sunday, how busy should I expect it to be?