very slightly off topic but what causes coasters to stall?? Theres obviously something very wrong with it!
Could be many things...
1) It was cold, causing the wheel issues and the coaster to run slower.
2) Very windy (in the wrong direction), much like SAW a few weeks back.
3) No dummies in the train caused the train to be light, without 'warming up' (possibly the new train).
4) Simple wheel problems, too much friction.
5) The chain speeds malfunctioned, causing the train to leave the crest at a slower pace than normal.
6) F*ns, if these malfunctioned then the train would slow too much.
1ne, 2wo, 3hree, 4our, 5ive, 6ix, se7en, ei8ht, 9ine, t10n, e11even, tw12ve, th13teen
[url=http://www.facebook.com/charliemarsh7\" onclick=\"window.open(this.href);return false;]www.facebook.com/charliemarsh7[/url]