UK theme parks from another point of view!

GregH94
TT Member
TT Member

Re: The Smiler - General Discussion

Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:22 pm

Mikw wrote:
Any truth that the Single rider queue doesn't operate now idf the queue is less than an hour long?

You’ll be pleased to know that’s a bogus rumor, pretty much everyone’s used it this weekend.

Come to think about it, I don’t think I’ve used the main queue at all this season.

Swarm Chris
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:09 am

Like all of the above, the single ride queue was open all weekend regardless of main queue line size. It was working really well, great management and I saw no issues from guests.

What was interesting was that the mist effect had seemed to turn itself into a rain effect on the queue line. With a good chunk on the route to the single rider/RAP/fastrack split being under a continual moderate mist. Refreshing though, given the weekend's stickiness.

Mikw
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:36 pm

GregH94 wrote:
Mikw wrote:
Any truth that the Single rider queue doesn't operate now idf the queue is less than an hour long?

You’ll be pleased to know that’s a bogus rumor, pretty much everyone’s used it this weekend.

Come to think about it, I don’t think I’ve used the main queue at all this season.

Awesome, thanks

Swarm Chris wrote:
Like all of the above, the single ride queue was open all weekend regardless of main queue line size. It was working really well, great management and I saw no issues from guests.

What was interesting was that the mist effect had seemed to turn itself into a rain effect on the queue line. With a good chunk on the route to the single rider/RAP/fastrack split being under a continual moderate mist. Refreshing though, given the weekend's stickiness.

Yes, I noticed that too, was quite a nice refreshing mist and a puddle on the floor.