UK theme parks from another point of view!

janine.whitehead
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Single Rider Queues

Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:51 pm

When it rain the spinball SRQ is amazing....only 3 per car so a single rider sent out on almost every train, plus you are never sat next to anyone, alway next to the empty seat.

We get on about 3-4 times in 10 minutes. The rule now is if it starts to rain - head to spinball!

Jackmcd99
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:28 pm

Last weekend the SRQ for nemesis was amazing. We did it about 10 - 12 times in under an hour due to getting off the ride and getting straight back on the one we got off. Much better than the stated 70 mins. I would definitely recommend using the SRQs across the park apart from air, which is often longer than the main queue. :x
thanks Tom B for my awesome sig
[spoiler]hey :D[/spoiler]
I love the Christmas smileys :) :D

kierannewcombe
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:16 pm

do air and rita have SRQ?

Credit to Lewis97

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:19 pm

kierannewcombe wrote:

Yes, both do. Air tend to send single riders down in groups of 10, but only to one of the loading bays.
Rita's SRQ can be quite slow. When I was there a few weeks ago it sometimes went 3-4 trains without a single rider.
The best thing to do is judge the length of both queues when you're there.

Hope that helps :)

Dan
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Single Rider Queues

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:19 pm

kierannewcombe wrote:

They do but it's a lottery whether the Rita one is open, on the last two times i've visited it's been closed and I was told to join the main queue.

Air's is quite slow moving, when it's busy it's quite likely that you'll be waiting somewhere near to the main queue time.

Hope this helps

EDIT: ninja'd

blacksnake
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Experienced the SRQ for the first time on a visit earlier this week. Towards the end of the day me and my lad joined the SRQ for AIR. They called for 3 groups of 5, then 2 groups of 15, then nothing moved for a good half hour. There were 3 people behind us who had left the main Q to join the SRQ, they remembered who was in front of them in the main Q as they went through and onto the ride. 10 minutes passed before we went through, getting on the ride soon after. We lost out by about 15mins in the SRQ so never tried it on day 2.
What Goes Up, Must Go...........AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

Jackmcd99
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:45 pm

every time i have used thr SRQ for air it has been longer than the main queue. shame really as i have not experienced this with any other SRQ in the park. :x
thanks Tom B for my awesome sig
[spoiler]hey :D[/spoiler]
I love the Christmas smileys :) :D

Sam198
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Just a tip. Nemesis' SRQ is great for getting those all-important back row rides, now every train seems to have its back row loaded from the PP queue... (Which rarely seems to contain even groups :P )