Great day at Alton Towers yesterday!
- It was nice to see the rotating tunnel working in Duel for once, although I did notice quite a few of the targets were not working / not registering hits and this occurred on all 3 of my rides (not just because I'm bad at aiming
- The new restraints on Nemesis look top notch. Its nice to see that she is getting a bit of attention in her 20th year. The new 20th anniversary T-Shirts look brilliant as well and I'll hopefully be getting one of them later in the season.
- The path through the gardens was closed throughout the day; due to the recent weather a lot of areas within the woods are deemed unsafe. Hopefully they manage to get this safe and open for the park opening in March.
- The smiler had some scaffolding still in place around the area where the infamous bolt had fallen out. Hopefully this means they are doing some work on that area of track to secure it a bit better than last season!
- Cbeebies land is looking really good! From the top of Spinball Whizzer you can see the vast array of colourful buildings and added theming features. This area looks like it is going to be wonderful for young children.
It looks like a decent amount of work has gone on throughout the closed season so far, which is always a good sign! I can't wait to go back later in the year