Bit late (Needed a lot of time to recover) But here is my feedback.
Genuinely awesome day out, was a bit skeptical overall at first as I always am when meeting new people but felt like part of the group all day even when I was with a smaller group. Massive thanks to Dan and the team for sorting everything...I fully intend to come to more meets!
Now for my shouts of the day:
1) "There's over 50 rides and attractions here" - Quoted numerous times by the man with the scouse accent, which leads us perfectly on to number 2...
2) "You're from Liverpool?" - Quoted by someone in the hotel at the very end. Genuinely made me chuckle.
3) "You're from chester? There's a zoo round there right?" - In the queue for Rita, started a good 15 minute conversation about various zoos around the globe.
4) "****. I've got loads of banana in my bag." - Laurence Gough. After leaving a banana in his bag and covering literally all my possessions in it for the rest of the day. Cheers fella.
5) "Do you literally HATE working on this ride" - I believe by Alex, in the single rider queue of The Smiler after the second break down.
And now for the actual moments (Sorry, I'm a writer, I like to ramble)
1) Oblivion - Genuinely sick ERT, never got boring and was good to edge forward from the back train with 3 people to the front of the charity train. Also shout out to Valler for cheating the stamp system and getting extra points whilst flirting with the ride op.
2) Rita's ride takeover - Mainly the queue to be honest, started coming out of my shell a bit and chatting to people, the general mood really lifted my spirits and the rest of the day was pure awesome.
3) Hex - Pestering the ride operator for a good 10 minutes accusing them of lying by saying the ride doesn't go upside down.
4) BBB - Didn't get enough time on this as I would have liked due to being on the phone but a brilliant experience, although tiring as hell! Especially the photo at the end, "Do something different"
All in all, brilliant day out, far better than expected and I've gained a fair number of Facebook friends now as well. Definitely sticking around for more drinks next time, seems a perfect crowd to get drunk with...anyone who does Tequila at 8pm is good in my books!
EDIT: Forgot to mention the band outside Woodcutters as well, the second time they played, a mini rave started...atmosphere was excellent