UK theme parks from another point of view!

broco101
TT Member
TT Member

Re: The Smiler - Other Discussion

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:54 am

Were the sub terra adverts on ITV or channel 4 because I can't see the smiler ads being on ITV to be honest..?? :?

Kirsty25

Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:39 am

broco101 wrote:
Were the sub terra adverts on ITV or channel 4 because I can't see the smiler ads being on ITV to be honest..?? :?

I saw the sub terra ads on itv Saturday night viewing, and a couple of times on other days!

Boz
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:03 am

This appears to have been missed by a number of people, or just plain ignored.
Can ALL members please read the new posting guidelines found here, before posting anything further.
Team TTF will now be enforcing these guidelines rigorously, in order to improve everyone's enjoyment of the forum.

Thanks in advance
Boz

Liam B
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:15 pm

yeah the sub-terra adverts have been again on a for a while now bit now. Don't have a clue why they are still advertising it.

Kirsty25

Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:23 pm

hambletwins wrote:
yeah the sub-terra adverts have been again on a for a while now bit now. Don't have a clue why they are still advertising it.

I expect they won't use The Smiler adverts until they can safely announce an opening date, and with the setbacks they've suffered, some advertising is better than none at all.

Owen
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Kirsty25 wrote:
hambletwins wrote:

I expect they won't use The Smiler adverts until they can safely announce an opening date, and with the setbacks they've suffered, some advertising is better than none at all.

Very true :yes:

Marcus
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:30 pm

My friend left his account on at school today... I just had to do this to scare him as hell next lesson.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6182 ... 88f041.png

TheSmiler1998
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:48 pm

What i find funny is that a rollercoaster forum site and fut head, a fifa ultimate team website where you make teams and stuff aren't blocked but we aren't allowed on yahoo answers!
@LukeSavidge1998 I follow back so hit follow button! #getcorrect #excited
We know what we are, we know what we are! Erm.... Europa League winners we know what we are! Doesn't have the same ring to it does it?

SpecyBeast
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:55 pm

A video that the GP took whilst walking into X Sector, i love their comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRG6TwtTUF8

'Check that bit out...vertical drop' :p
Pleaseeee Populate my forum for Media Studies

http://thrillmakersofficialfans.net84.net

Phild94
TT Member
TT Member

Wed May 01, 2013 12:01 am

I know this is a little random (well seemingly anyway) would it not be fantastic if GLADOS from portal were to do the pre-show to this XD the entire sense of humour is fantastic... maybe thats just me but hey :/ wouldnt mind if the entire pre-show was absolutely abysmal jokes.... like the overly known ones.... (knock knock, my dog has.....) that kind of thing

Credit to Lewis97 for the fantastic signature :D

Andzdrew
TT Member
TT Member

Wed May 01, 2013 12:04 am

SpecyBeast wrote:
A video that the GP took whilst walking into X Sector, i love their comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRG6TwtTUF8

'Check that bit out...vertical drop' :p

Haha perfect! Bet he wasn't thinking backwards though.

GLADOS sarcasm fits this perfectly, I bet sarcasm will play a part, if there's narrative at all that is

getothing
TT Member
TT Member

Wed May 01, 2013 1:09 pm

im buy the smiler merchandise from spain ....but now its imposible ,:(
Last edited by getothing on Wed May 01, 2013 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If an inline twist, tower times team  would not hide ¡¡¡
i want to corrected now ¡

scw55
TT Member
TT Member

Wed May 01, 2013 2:41 pm

Phild94 wrote:
I know this is a little random (well seemingly anyway) would it not be fantastic if GLADOS from portal were to do the pre-show to this XD the entire sense of humour is fantastic... maybe thats just me but hey :/ wouldnt mind if the entire pre-show was absolutely abysmal jokes.... like the overly known ones.... (knock knock, my dog has.....) that kind of thing

I think Glados would suite Oblivion better. (the bit being a 'portal'). But that would be blasphomy.

I don't the Smiler is the correct type of ride for Glados to feature.
Think with portals. There are no portals in the Smiler.

Phild94
TT Member
TT Member

Wed May 01, 2013 5:05 pm

scw55 wrote:
Phild94 wrote:

I think Glados would suite Oblivion better. (the bit being a 'portal'). But that would be blasphomy.

I don't the Smiler is the correct type of ride for Glados to feature.
Think with portals. There are no portals in the Smiler.

I meant all the sarcastic humour and constant put downs :) not the actually portals obviously haha

Credit to Lewis97 for the fantastic signature :D

getothing
TT Member
TT Member

Wed May 01, 2013 10:06 pm

Hi folks, the day March 25 I bought merchandise from the smiler to Spain, and there was no problem, now the site says, is not sent to sites outside of uk, I'm worried, thank you very much.

Kirsty25

Wed May 01, 2013 10:30 pm

getothing wrote:
Hi folks, the day March 25 I bought merchandise from the smiler to Spain, and there was no problem, now the site says, is not sent to sites outside of uk, I'm worried, thank you very much.

You should try phoning or emailing Alton Towers themselves. I expect this is due to the higher cost of posting abroad.

Andzdrew
TT Member
TT Member

Thu May 02, 2013 12:10 am

Kirsty25 wrote:
getothing wrote:

You should try phoning or emailing Alton Towers themselves. I expect this is due to the higher cost of posting abroad.

Kirsty, this guy obviously prefers Spanish... I think he should ask for a refund and maybe one of us could post his merchandise to him directly?

Kirsty25

Thu May 02, 2013 10:40 am

andzdrew wrote:
Kirsty25 wrote:
getothing wrote:

Kirsty, this guy obviously prefers Spanish... I think he should ask for a refund and maybe one of us could post his merchandise to him directly?
I've left him with Alton towers contact details. I wouldn't advise dealing with posting stuff to anyone from the internet so would not suggest the above.

Can we please get back to the topic at hand.

getothing
TT Member
TT Member

Thu May 02, 2013 8:13 pm

trairian me in 5 to 7 days, and was told that there was no problem, it is very rare. since Spain fees page .. thank you very much

arE Y0u R3AdY t0 Sm1Le?
TT Member
TT Member

Thu May 02, 2013 9:41 pm

As the pavements are being layed around the smiler is the x sector going to re paved to? If it hasent already? Because 1, IT'S NEEDS TO!! ;) 2, it will look weird with the new and old next to each other..
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis

But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
‘Cause I'm Mr. Brightside