UK theme parks from another point of view!

Owen
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Thorpe Park - Shark Hotel Discussion

Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:22 pm

Im not too sure however here is the menu for Fins. Generally the prices are slightly above standard pub grub prices, around £8 or £9 for a meal. :)

wamdue
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:55 am

I have got to be honest, I went to a local chippy. I am thinking of going to Thorpe Park this year, and may try Finns this time.
Last edited by Chris on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Punctuation corrected

Zach
TT Member
TT Member

Wed May 24, 2017 11:40 am

Visited Shark hotel recently, very impressed the room was ideal, no issues. I found the price at £75 for the two of us great deal, it's in a perfect location to keep popping back if you need anything (2/3 mins from park) the staff are lovely polite and helpful. Here's one I found Alton towers could learn from, in the evening there was activities for us to do not live entertainment but boards games and table tennis to name a few and that kept us entertained til late into the night made it feel like a real get away!

Justin
TT Member
TT Member

Mon May 29, 2017 4:34 pm

Free Pop Badge with stays at the moment...

Swarm Chris
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Thorpe Shark Cabins

Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:09 pm

Thorpe Shark Hotel has had a re-brand, and will now be known as Thorpe Shark Cabins.

ThemeCrafter264

Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:25 pm

Is there a source for this?

WickerBoy
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:57 pm

It’s featured on the Thorpe Breaks website, on the background of the Merlin Annual Pass page.
https://www.thorpebreaks.co.uk/annualpass.html

KaiPhillips
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:28 pm

Hmm...could this link to the main hotel possibly starting construction.
#1 Schwur des Karnan #2 Taron #3 The Smiler #4 Colossos - KdG #5 The Swarm #6 Flug der Damonen #7 Nemesis #8 Wicker Man #9 Shambala #10 Rock n Rollercoaster (Fl)
#1 Phantasialand #2 Alton Towers #3 PortAventura #4 WDW Hollywood Studios #5 Universal IOA

Swarm Chris
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:18 am

For me, it's an unexpected rebranding at an odd time, and I suspect we we'll see dual Hotel/Cabin branding used until next year.

Renaming could pave the way for any new hotel to be distinct from the Shark. But it would seem an odd allocation of budget to build the hotel at this time, when the park infrastructure and ride line-up hasn't received much budget in a fair number of years. It should be noted that the feedback machines have in the last few months been updated to remove all legacy questions from the last few years, however the question over a hotel remains.