UK theme parks from another point of view!

Justin
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Loggers Leap [Retired]

Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:08 pm

Apart from a few boats and perhaps some signs, I can't see what they will auction? It isn't like the Flume where they have ducks to sell.

One thing I've never understood is why theming elements from past attractions are not recycled, especially when rides such as Rumba could do with more. Of course they would have to fit in with the areas theme, but it would make more sense.

Swarm Chris
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:27 pm

That's a good question. There was a tiny amount of theming after what used to be the tunnel and in the station, but other than that perhaps not much other than boats.

ProfBurp
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:51 pm

Swarm Chris wrote:
Well it's definitely not re-opening.  :P

It would be fairly amazing if the park now quietly forgets about the auction, given the way they made such a big thing about its definite removal and subsequent auction in the run-up to the season starting.

I guess the auction is expected to make a splash-back real soon. :sus:

Love this comment! However lets hope that the auction will not be yet another addition to the TP 'Splash back soon' policy they seem to apply to many things!

KaiPhillips
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:28 pm

Loggers station is now fenced off with a skip and scaffolding...fright nights or removal?
#1 Schwur des Karnan #2 Taron #3 The Smiler #4 Colossos - KdG #5 The Swarm #6 Flug der Damonen #7 Nemesis #8 Wicker Man #9 Shambala #10 Rock n Rollercoaster (Fl)
#1 Phantasialand #2 Alton Towers #3 PortAventura #4 WDW Hollywood Studios #5 Universal IOA