UK theme parks from another point of view!

Anonymous

Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:10 pm

THose vids won't work for me :( Says website is under construction.

"bikeman" wrote:
a bit iratating that thorpe park are now going to have a hydrolic launch faster then rita :|

Don't you mean, now have :wink:.

I think that because Stealth is fastrack i am going to get the fastrack ticket thingy which you can get for Stealth and other rides and use that. It's free so it's not a problem :D. May mean i get a few rides on Stealth if i use the fastrack ticket things for most things and plan the day out well. It will help alot i think; more chance of getting the rides we want to get done, done :D.

themeparkdude
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:22 pm

Fastrack isn't free anymore.
Visit www.thorpeparkinsider.co.uk
We have a froum, great ride veveiws, and special features which you can not find anywhere else!
www.tussaudszone.com
We have STEALTH TESTING COVERAGE!

Anonymous

Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:25 pm

Oh crap :evil:. Do you know how much it is?

Williscroft

Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:32 pm

I think its something like £5 for one including rides such as NI and Colossus etc but i think i red a Stealth one is separate and is something like £3 per ticket. :)

Anonymous

Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:36 pm

Ah thanks :D That's not too bad.

I will do that (:D) and will probably would get one for Stealth if the queue is 2 hours plus. Rather pay £5/£3 than lose a quarter of my ride time :D.

Dave

Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:23 pm

ok i think ive fixed the ink of thoe videos now

Williscroft

Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:35 pm

Nope they still not working lol. First of all it tells us to go to your home page then when you do that it says that this site is currently under construction.

I so cant wait for this summer now as not only am i excited about riding all the other rides at Thorpe for the first time but now i have yet another launch coaster to get my hands on :D

evil cod

Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:54 pm

"Williscroft" wrote:
Nope they still not working lol. First of all it tells us to go to your home page then when you do that it says that this site is currently under construction.

Rightclick the file and save as. Should bypass that problem.

rctom
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:04 pm

yep it is five pounds. But when i went no one seemed to use the fastrack even though it was working. the queues are actualy suprisingly short for a new ride but easter is still yet to come. front seat is defintly the best :D and even better in the rain. does anyone know why there is a big random hole in the queue line. it seemed a bit out of place and random :?:

Anonymous

Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:15 pm

"rctom" wrote:
front seat is defintly the best :D

-----------------------------------------
does anyone know why there is a big random hole in the queue line. it seemed a bit out of place and random :?:

I will definately queue for front seat on my first ride. Going to make sure we get there early, leg it to Stealth and get the front :D.

Can't answer that question. They do that on Air and Nemesis (sometimes) don't they?

Dr Pop Rocket
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:43 pm

www.rollercoasterpro.com Has got a stealth POV and it is just amazingly smooth. Check it out. http://www.rollercoasterpro.com/onride_ ... tealth.wmv

rctom
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:35 pm

Its just a big ditch?with some grass around it. wasnt flying fish their previously. could be something to do with that but i dont know?dont know how a big hole fits in with a race track. unless its a PIT stop :P .

GForce2
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:10 pm

I think the ditch is there for drainage. The main part of Fish was in the area around the platform, diner.
Inferno area op/attendant

rctom
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:41 pm

Ive just seen the stealth advert on tv. and wow. ten times better then rita. very well done. dosent say any facts but it shows some good pictures. brilliant. 10/10 :D and it could be for drainiage diddnt think of that.
Last edited by rctom on Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous

Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:01 pm

What channel did you see the advert on. I'm dying to see it! :P

PS: Your sig is huge, may want to resize it or the mods will get you! :P

Mattmills
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:11 pm

i saw it on channel 4 this morning

AstroDan

Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:13 pm

"rctom" wrote:
Ive just seen the stealth advert on tv. and wow. ten times better then rita. very well done. dosent say any facts but it shows some good pictures. brilliant. 10/10 :D and it could be for drainiage diddnt think of that.

10 x better than Rita 1 or Rita 2 or both? :W

Graeme
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:43 am

I still havent seen this Advert can't wait to see it. I may look like a newbie to this but am also a member of almanac and southparks so I thought I'd register here too and this is my 1st post. I'm not going to make any pre jugments on the stealth ad, will see it and decide for myself. The ride itself is immense though.
RITA = Flying fish for teens \":)\"

rctom
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:19 pm

I saw it on e4 while watching smallville :D. I havent seen it again but i swear its the same actor on the rita's second one. probably wrong cause i cant remmember but i thought it was.

Dr Pop Rocket
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:22 pm

Wow the stealth advert is amazing. Better than both of ritas adverts I think.