UK theme parks from another point of view!

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous

Re: Fright Nights

Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:11 pm

It's a good looking visual, so let's hope this years event is a lot better than last years, though lets be honest, it won't be hard to beat last years.

Swarm Chris
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:58 pm

More fearful updates on Fright Nights construction by SouthParks News. As we reported last weekend, construction is underway at Thorpe Park Resort to convert the former Loggers Leap station into a Fright Nights attraction.

New signage for Creek Woods Sawmill Ltd, along with a Fright Nights advertisement, has been added to the construction fences. Meanwhile, props placed outside the fences, including the base of the plants, indicate something freakish has happened at the mill.

DeadJack5
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:37 pm

As reported by SouthParks News, Thorpe Park Resort have updated their website to confirm which attractions will be returning for FRIGHT NIGHTS 2019.

The Walking Dead: Living Nightmare, The Walking Dead: Do or Die, Platform 15, Blair Witch, Containment, and Screamplexx Cinema will all be back for this year's event. As rumoured, Saw Alive has departed the Island.

Three new attractions have also been confirmed, including a brand new "gruesome" maze, a "demonstration of dread" in a new FRIGHT NIGHTS show, and a "chilling challenge". Further details of these will be released at a later date.

Are you excited for this year's FRIGHT NIGHTS?

I'm the boy with the bubbles

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous

Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:25 pm

No matter how hard I try, I just can't get enthusiastic about this year's Fright Nights line up. I hope for the park it's a success and I'm sure it is, but I just feel that the current mazes are very stale and repetitive. I'm sorry Thorpe, but at the moment I have nothing telling me to visit!

KaiPhillips
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:09 pm

New maze looks amazing thus far, I'm looking forward to this year myself.
#1 Schwur des Karnan #2 Taron #3 The Smiler #4 Colossos - KdG #5 Flug der Damonen #6 The Swarm #7 Nemesis #8 Wicker Man #9 Shambala #10 Rock n Rollercoaster (Fl)
#1 Phantasialand #2 Alton Towers #3 PortAventura #4 WDW Hollywood Studios #5 Universal IOA

Justin
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:08 pm

The maze that looks the most interesting is Dead Creak Wood Sawmill. Hopefully, it will be a good hillbilly adventure that matches some of Thorpe's classic mazes. Not a fan of IPs for mazes and much prefer the uniqueness of in house brands :)

Activist3
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:35 pm

Does anyone know how much the platinum fast track for rides and mazes was last year?