UK theme parks from another point of view!

TheBeast
TT Member
TT Member

Re: New Ride 2015

Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:40 pm

paige wrote:
EDIT: Owen beat me to it!

Welcome to the club!]
Credit to NemesisRider for an amazing signature!

Morgan
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:05 pm

If it is a Sealife center, I will be really disappointed! There are enough in the UK.
I doubt Fish would get a retheme- it's opening on Saturday.

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous

Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:22 am

Its funny. Having checked various other places about this, (Coasterforce Forums, Thorpe Park Mania forums, facebook, twitter), it seems that no one has a clue what the clues mean. I am actually slightly impressed by Thorpe Parks way of advertising and revealing of this new attraction. Its a unique way of doing it and has got enthusiasts talking and trying to work it out. I am still, however, going to stick with my theory.

Wildboy
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:28 pm

Im going to throw it out there and say that the guy is telling us the name of the attraction "snake bite rock"

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous

Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Well a new clue got revealed and it basically confirms my theory of I'm a celebrity. It's another charade vine and its bush tucker trial.

NemesisRider
TT Member
TT Member

Re: New 2015 Attraction

Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:01 pm

I can't say that am I'm a Celebrity attractions is what I was hoping for, but it might at least draw the queues away from some of the older rides and angry Birds Land.

Still, it'll probably be an OK attraction overall. :)

Alex
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:43 pm

It would be good if they did a show similar to Fear Factor at Universal where members of fhe
the public could take part in trials.

NemesisRider
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:14 pm

The 3rd vine:

A staff member is posing then after several poses, he starts spinning and walk of shot.

I'm ensure of the meaning of the 3rd TBH. Could be a reference it there being celebrities and the helicopters on the intro.

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous

Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:15 pm

The second vine clue was bush tucker trial and the newer one is Celebrity Cyclone. I am now 1 million million million percents certain its I'm a celebrity

Nathan_Fisher
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:17 pm

NemesisRider wrote:
The 3rd vine:

A staff member is posing then after several poses, he starts spinning and walk of shot.

I'm ensure of the meaning of the 3rd TBH. Could be a reference it there being celebrities and the helicopters on the intro.

I was thinking that about the pose and then spinning away. It does make sense that its the i'm a celebrity intro, but i can't understand why she pushes him away in the second vine.

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous

Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:23 pm

Nathan_Fisher wrote:
NemesisRider wrote:
The 3rd vine:

I was thinking that about the pose and then spinning away. It does make sense that its the i'm a celebrity intro, but i can't understand why she pushes him away in the second vine.

She tugged her ear before pushing him which means sounds like. so, sounds like Push :)

Owen
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:29 pm

Because they hadn't been posted

Clue #3 - https://vine.co/v/OU3TDQhVBae

Clue #4 - https://vine.co/v/OUl6ZuLMqv7

Nathan_Fisher
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Dom wrote:
Nathan_Fisher wrote:
NemesisRider wrote:
The 3rd vine:

She tugged her ear before pushing him which means sounds like. so, sounds like Push :)

Oh yeah, it's all coming together now :lol

Ryan.B
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:48 pm

Skydiving simulator? As at the start of the show, big zip line also in the show?

Alex
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:06 am

lewis97
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Re: New 2015 - I'm a Celebrity! Maze

Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:07 am

Multiple sites have now announced that new for 2015 will be the I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! Maze, which will be an interactive experience situated where Studio 13 was during Fright Nights. The attraction will be fully-themed and feature some of latest technology in order to make it an immersive experience.

Literature Tour wrote:
Camp mates will gather at Snake Rock before trekking through the Vile Vineyard to arrive at Croc Creek’s rickety bridge. At the other end they will walk through the Catacombs of Doom where they will face their first Bush Tucker Trial, Holey Moley.

Holey Moley is a deceptive rock face etched with cracks, craters and crevices that are filled with jungle 'critters' - contestants must place their hands within the rock’s dark corners in search of light-up stars that will unlock a secret corridor to the heart of the jungle.

Contestants will then dive into the next challenge, the Chambers of Horror, where they will be placed into shower containers to take part in a live game show experience. Don’t look up! Above the showers are tanks loaded with ‘critters’ that could drop down on guests at any moment should they answer a series of quiz questions incorrectly.

After camp mates have had a 'screaming shower', they will trudge onwards into the darkness of Calamity Caves, where they must guide their way through creepy cobwebs without unsettling any of the cave’s eight-legged residents. When guests reach the light at the end of the cavern it will be short-lived as they plunge into the Pipe of Peril.

Emerging from the pipe, guests will get a chance to catch their breath at Cruelty Towers where they will receive a final island briefing in preparation for the last of the Bush Tucker Trials, Celebrity Cyclone - camp mates must race against high winds and water jets in the final Bush Tucker Trial to be crowned King or Queen of the jungle.

Thorpe Park Mania have an article on it, featuring concept images and construction photos.

Morgan
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:59 am

Saw: Alive didn't work, but it seems they're forgetting that? Good luck marketing it.

Alex
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:40 am

That was a horror maze though, hardly family friendly.

Owen
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:55 am

I notic me its opening a couple of week after opening. The park opens on the 12th and this opens on the 27th. At least it's not Merlins Magical May again :lol
I hope they use a name along the lines of I'm NOT A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! :lol

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous

Re: New for 2015 - I'm a Celebrity! Maze

Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:43 am

I actually think this is a really clever idea. I just don't think they should call it a maze because people associate the word maze with a horror maze, where as i don't think this is meant to be scary. I really hope they go all out on this and looking at the images they are. I just can't help but think it may end up a bit like Sub-Terra. What the addition of the attraction does is completely tips Fright Nights on its head. First the arena where My Bloody Valentine normally is and now this where Studio 13 was.