As you'd expect at this stage of them competition another very tough group. I'm happy with the order I've gone for though:10. Wild Mouse
- it's by no means bad but it is not good enough to go any further than this in the competition. I would rather go on everything else in this group so it has to be last.9. Desert Race
- Rita isn't my favourite coaster and although this is meant to be better it lags behind the other coasters in the group. 8. Big Thunder Mountain
- from POVs I do not see the hype surrounding this, and I have only placed it above Desert Race because I would like to ride it more. Theming does however look brilliant.7. Batman la Fuga
- maybe a bit controversial putting this so low but I did not find riding one of the clones in the summer enjoyable at all. It was just too intense to be enjoyed and left me feeling sick. Therefore I cannot place this any higher.6. Stealth
- the launch is good, there's no denying that, and this is a pure thrill ride. However it is very short and once you have been on the real king of these launch coasters, Ka, the rest appear average at best.5. Speed
- I do love this coaster, it is pure fun and the airtime hill is awesome. By far the best Gerstlauer I have ridden.4. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
- I really enjoyed the Florida version so assuming this is pretty much the same I'm sure I would enjoy it also. 3. Dragon Khan
- I'm surprised with the low position some people are giving this, it looks immense. It doesn't look quite as good as Kumba but if it gets close then this will be an outstanding coaster. It would be a great shame if it didn't get through.2. Piraten
- this is one of the coasters I want to ride the most in Europe, it looks like an incredible airtime machine. A certain for the final I feel.1. Silver Star
- for me this is the only winner of the group despite never having been on it. However I love the two B&M Megas that I have been on, with Apollo's Chariot potentially being my number 1 coaster so I am certain I would love this too.
I think Silver Star, Piraten and Dragon Kahn will make it through to the next round, with the fourth spot really up for grabs. I feel it will be taken by either one of the Disney coasters or Batman.