1. Blue Fire - I look at this ride, and I struggle to see a single fault. Seems to have everything, and be the perfect all-round coaster, can't wait to give it a go in the summer!
2. Balder - Wow. Looks jam-packed of airtime, and a brilliant layout, without doubt one of the rides I'd like to try most.
3. Twister - To me, this ride is incredible. SUCH a small footprint, and yet quite lengthy and with a tonne of airtime (it seems)
4. Van Helsing - The theming looks mind-blowing, and dark ride-coaster combinations are something I love so certainly deserves it's place.
5. Grand National - Absolutely gutted that my only visit to Pleasure Beach was soon after Grand National's fire incident 7-ish years ago. Going to have to get back there soon as everyone raves about it and it does look awesome, less than so than before Kumbak's changes however.
6. Shock - it seems I'm one of the few impressed with this ride, haha, an exciting albeit short layout. Poor theming and throughput though.
7. Space Mountain - Would love to vote this higher. It's got everything, inversions, theming, long ride time, good throughput, on board sound etc. And yet I found it rough beyond enjoyment. We were the only people on the whole train (whole ride I think) and we chose not to re-ride, it was that un-enjoyable. Was gutted as indoor coasters are really my thing.
8. Speed Monster - looks like a slightly more original intamin looper.
9. Nemesis Inferno - not exactly one of my favourite rides, with only one word to describe it, average.
10. Krake - Unforgivably short without Oblivion's excuse of being the first