UK theme parks from another point of view!

scott.smith
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Siam Park

Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:08 pm

True to the park’s promise of ongoing innovation, Siam Park will open two new areas for the whole family this summer: Kinnaree and Sawasdee, in which a grand total of €2.5 million has been invested. With its unique offer among world theme parks, this Siam kingdom is definitely a state of the art water park.

Kinnaree is in the final stages of completion and when finished, this mega slide with a 200 meters long winding course will fuse 3 different experiences together, ensuring triple amusement, intensity and fun. The adrenaline from speed – launching from over 25 meters high – is only the beginning and prepares the visitor to experience the first of the surprises: a thrilling tantrum with a 45° tilt which will evoke the first gasps of excitement, before the tour continues through lush vegetation to slide rapidly into a huge tornado wave. Other surprises add up to these experiences to complete the most absolute sensation of fun.

scott.smith
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Re: Siam Park's New Slides

Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:13 pm

This is the design of the upcoming water slide Kimaree

This is a design of the upcoming kids water themed area
Last edited by scott.smith on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pricey ;)
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Excellent news looks like more of these slides are popping up everywhere!

scott.smith
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:39 pm

I know it's nice to see the waterpark industry expanding, however still we are repeatingly getting the master blasters and never any steep body slides or large dinghy rides

Starry14
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Love this waterpark. Have to say, think the extra kids' area is a good idea  - don't think Siam Park caters enough for small children.

Deleted
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:42 pm

I am visiting this park in a few weeks - cant wait.

It seriously looks better than anything in Florida.

alex.mcmaster1
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Great to see them investing in Siam Park - it is an absolutely amazing water park, in 2011 i spent 7 months in Tenerife and went to Siam Park most Sundays as it is just such a greta place to relax and enjoy the atmosphere. I have also recently came back from a holiday in Orlando and would definitely tops Blizzard Beach.

There is a large entertainment style venue on the site would love to see them do more with this in the future.