Excuse the quintuple post, but Energylandia have gone announcement crazy this evening unveiling 17 attractions for next year and a major coaster for 2018 (as per the recent trend), with the park set to expand from 26 to 112 acres over the next 7 years.
The 2017 attractions, somewhat awkwardly translated, are as follows, with numbers 9-17 small children's attractions:
1. Speed Water Coaster - the largest and fastest water roller coaster in the world - our pride of 2017, as well as a new challenge for Intamin
2. Roller Coaster Boomerang from Vekoma,
3. Spill Water Anaconda - an Intamin log flume
4. The River Wild Jungle Adventure - Intamin rapids
5. New F1 Restaurant in the neighborhood of roller coaster F1
6. Swiss village - beautiful place of rest, relaxation and fun
7. Viking Village in the neighborhood of Dragon Coaster - with numerous attractions, min. Thematic Spływem in the land of the Vikings
8. New entrance to Energylandia - fabulous castle + plenty of attractions in Bajkolandia:
9. Pearl Wheel
10. Drift Race
11. Mini Carousel
12. Dragon Coaster
13. Flying Bus
14. Mini Airport
15. Air Show
16. Funny Cars
17. Monorail Griffin
Here are some of the images for the larger additions:
You can see the images for the rest of the attractions here
Then in 2018, the park have announced that they will open one of the largest and fastest mega coasters in Europe from either Intamin or Vekoma. They have posted the designs from the two different manufacturers on their Facebook, asking people to help them decide which to build.Intamin DesignVekoma Design
Personally I think I like the look of the layout from Vekoma better, and it would certainly be interesting to see them attempt a coaster of this scale. 2018 is certainly turning out to be an exciting year for rollercoasters in Europe!
From what I can tell from the translated posts there is also a second attraction coming in 2018 that is yet to be announced.