UK theme parks from another point of view!

Diddi
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:13 pm

latest update (click)

the building got a new paintjob, and more work on the themeing, be sure to have a look at the monkey ;>
Image <---->Image

CGM
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:58 pm

Looks like there could be some flatpack themeing going up

Diddi
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:06 pm

Image <---->Image

Williscroft

Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:13 pm

Looking great :D Anyone know how often the webcam updates ? Also will it be recieving the wheel covers as some inverters dont have them on. If they do i can see them being highly themed coming from Phantasialand lol :)

CGM
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:47 pm

Of course it will be recieving wheel covers, all B&M inverters come with them but they usually test with them off first

Williscroft

Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:51 pm

Not always of course lol ive seen a few inverters now without wheel covers and always woundered why they never had them on and was just checking if Black Mamba would be recieving them. :) Cant wait to get back to PL now as i so want to ride :D

CGM
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:52 pm

Have you? Where?

Williscroft

Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:09 pm

I cant find them now but i remember looking through a website and seeing a few without them, There probably old actualy i dont put them on any more. Thought Nemesis looked so strange when they were off for a while lol

Dom1991
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:50 pm

Not sure if this is the 'site Williscroft had in mind but here's an inverter without wheel covers, It's at a German travelling Fair and is supposedly rougher than Nemmy!

I've been keeping my eye on this topic since the start and Black Mamba's looking like a fantastic coaster and I can't wait to ride it if I ever get the opportunity to, never been to Phantasialand but from pics I've seen, it looks like an very well themed park.

Diddi
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:53 pm

"Williscroft" wrote:
Anyone know how often the webcam updates ?

I've been told it's only updated once a day.
Image <---->Image

Williscroft

Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:19 pm

lol and there was me sitting there waiting 10 minutes for it to change :lol: Not much of a webcam is it, rather a daily photo update. Ahh well looking great and i cant wait to see PL realy get stuck in with what they do best, Themeing :D

CGM
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:15 pm

Not sure if this is the 'site Williscroft had in mind but here's an inverter without wheel covers, It's at a German travelling Fair and is supposedly rougher than Nemmy!

I've been keeping my eye on this topic since the start and Black Mamba's looking like a fantastic coaster and I can't wait to ride it if I ever get the opportunity to, never been to Phantasialand but from pics I've seen, it looks like an very well themed park.

That's Eurostar and it's built by Intamin, not B&M

I also kept refreshing the picture last night. I was thinking there couldn't be that much of a time diference for it to be light

Diddi
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:28 pm

I hope you are familiar with rapidshare, because here is a video of black mamba testing :)

http://rapidshare.de/files/15171540/MOV01324.MPG.html
Image <---->Image

Philman
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:53 pm

How the hell do i download it?!
What a fad.

stokywolf
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:16 pm

Click on "free" near the bottom of the page, then wait for around half a minute for your "download ticket" to arrive then you. yeah good question, How do i download it? :P (It seems very different from when i'v downloaded off there before)
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz

Diddi
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:09 pm

alright, for all you people having problems with the download, here's a new link which is also just about 5mb large!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/fi ... ng_990.zip
Image <---->Image

CGM
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:38 pm

Wow, now if B&M manage to make that forceless, I'll be amazed. it is a shame however that it has the usual inverter opening sequence but with a slightly different drop. I think that the video makes this more clear

Diddi
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:44 pm

latest pics over here :)
Whatever they're building around that Immelman (i guess it will be a mountain or something) it looks crazy.
Image <---->Image

Phil
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:59 pm

I love the colour of the trains. The black and light brown works really well. All the groundwork seems to be coming along nicely, the whole site is beginning to take shape and you can imagine how the finished product will look. This ride is going to be incredibly themed, i really do think that nemesis has finally met her match!

Diddi
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:12 pm

"Phil" wrote:
i really do think that nemesis has finally met her match!

Well there's one 'problem': Nemesis is all made of natural rocks etc, and the mamba is made of fake rocks (if you can call it a 'problem')
Image <---->Image