UK theme parks from another point of view!

Dyls
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Kennedy Space Centre

Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:26 pm

I know this isnt strictly a theme park but i didnt know where else to post this.
I hope to visit The Kennedy Space Centre in march and would appreciate any information anyone has including advice and reviews.

Thankyou

Con
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:06 pm

I found it really boring to be honest. They wouldn't let me visit the moon for half an hour :( . I'm sure most people would find it intersting but I was quite young then and wanted to get back to Disneyland.

You may enjoy. Please do visit don't let me put it off you. I'm rubbish at clever things and places.

LONG POSTS GIVE ME HEADACHES

caffeine_demon
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:10 pm

When I was there (was about 8), I just wanted to stay by the "narrating phones" all day....

radical
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:15 pm

like con said, when i first went there it was the most boring experience of my life. But i was like 8 yeas old. I went again when i was about 14 and i was dreading it, but i was pleasantly suprised at how much i enjoyed it and i bet there some new cool stuff there since then!!!

draytonmanorplus
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:30 pm

I thought it was going to rubbish, but it was quite good. The tour takes up most of the day, so a two day visit is recommended.