1. Cedar Point – one word for this park: WOW! Before I went, I was worrying I was going to be disappointed as the park is really hyped up, but I defiantly wasn’t. The park has an amazing atmosphere, and all of the rides are just spectacular. My top 2 coasters live here, Maverick and TTD, and it is also home to 4 of my top 10 coasters, with Magnum and millennium. The staff were all really enthusiastic, and the park looked very nice and was extremely clean with some decent themeing in places.
2. Islands of Adventure – I just really love this park to bits. The themeing is amazing, and the rides are out of this world. Home to my favorite 3 water rides, my favorite ride of all time which is Spider Man, and two… well, three awesome coasters. The park entrance is my favorite park entrance ever, and the park is very well set out.
3. Alton Towers – well it is the park I visit most, and I have very fond memories of the place. I think it is a magical place, with a brilliant atmosphere. The staff are always very nice, and the place is very well managed. Themeing is of a decent standards, and there are some good rides. Home to my 3nd favorite dark ride, Hex, as well as two coasters in my top 10, Nemesis and Rita.
4. Pleasure Beach Blackpool – I slag this park off, but deep down I do like it. Grand National and Revolution are two of my favorite coasters in the UK, and I love them both to bits. All the other rides at the park are also pretty good, and Valhalla is my favorite water ride in the UK. I think the park has a buzzing atmosphere, especially at night. There are a few things that let the park down, like the staff and some of the stupid policies they are bringing in, but I do love the place.
5. Bush Gardens Africa – well, it has 3 amazing coasters, with Shakira and Montu in my top 10. The park is very nice looking, and the animals are also nice to see. The shows in the park are quite good as well. themeing is pretty good, and the park just has an overall good feel to it.