UK theme parks from another point of view!

Swarm Chris
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Re: Walt Disney World - Magic Kingdom

Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:02 am

Bonus trivia, Monkey Island directly copied parts of Pirates of the Caribbean (dog jail scene) and the movies then directly copied Monkey Island (Jack Sparrow escaping in a coffin).

I got asked quite a few times where I had got my map from. I only knew about it from a Tim Tracker video. Did all 5 today and it's a fun way to spend part of the day.

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin

Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:14 pm

She's back!

Following her little fire during the Festival of Fantasy Parade last May, Meleficent has returned to claim her place once more in Magic Kingdon's parade today as reported by Disney Parks Twitter. Maleficent has kept her steampunk style and also had a general refresh as well as a number of new features installed to 'keep her in check'.

I have to say that I do love how Disney have announced Maleficent's return in their latest blog post. Rather than simply saying she has returned, Disney have reported that Maleficent's return is the front cover feature of "Villains Weekly" - after all, you would expect the return of the "Mistress of all Evil" to be front cover news ;)

And of course, a villain such as Maleficent deserves a grand entrance, and Disney have duely obliged:

lewis97
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Sun May 05, 2019 6:45 pm

It appears supports have started to be installed for WDW's TRON coaster, as shown in these photos from bioreconstruct.