UK theme parks from another point of view!

BMPP
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:31 pm

Runnaway Train at chessington, but first Inverting was Corkscrew or was it Revolution.hmm so long ago. My parents made me go on everything If I liked it or not, thank god. I can still remember looking at construction of vampire and thinking they were building it the wrong way around. :shock:

BlackHole2006
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:57 pm

My first roller coaster was a random portable kids on at this peir in the isle of whight. It wasnt very fast and only did a couple of dips and that was it. What a random ride.

Haw many times have I used random in this post?

That was random.
This is my dignature. For now.........

Mattmills
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:04 pm

My first coaster i believe was probably Flying Fish at Thorpe, or was it a coaster in America lol, i cnt remember but most probably Flying Fish

aledaerials
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

oooo, nobody' been on here ages!

My first rollercoaster was the corkscrew at Alton Towers...Yeeeehaaaaa! :lol:
Mines a jack and coke thanks...cheers!

Matt 125
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:31 am

My first coaster was probably some sort of Clown Coaster. But the one I really remember, probably because it took me upside down, was Scorpion.

Hmmm. I'm pretty sure it was. Then I went to Alton later in the year and Nemmy was my second big coaster. . .

Matt :D

Kelly
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:06 am

My first 'Coaster' was one of the following:

Dragon Flyer
Junior Dragon Coaster
Caterpillar Capers

I can't remember which one i did first :? But their all a Camelot Themepark. God i used to love that park :(

My first real coaster was Air, a mere 4 months ago! Quickly followed by Rita and Oblivion! Didn't accomplish Nemmie until about 3 days after :P

hex_appeal
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:40 pm

ive never been on a coaster, ive been on small ones like the buffalo stampeed at AA and the minetrain at AT plus loads of logflumes and dark rides, but the thought of a huge coaster scares the bejeezus outta me, i really want to try it someday, ive been told to start with air and see if i like it because its not too fast, any suggestions??

Stevogriff
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:52 pm

My first coaster was the clown coaster in oakwood but my first proper coaster was corkscrew at alton!! :D

Dyls
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:35 pm

My first coaster was Grand National In Blackpool

Rollercoaster 4 Life
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:49 pm

My first coaster was Corkscrew at Alton Towers.

The first time I went Florida was in 1998 (I was 7) and I couldn't remember any of that holiday and I wasn't into coasters then. On my second visit to Florida in 1999 I remember that the first Theme Park we visited was Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and I was to small to go on any of the rollercoasters by a little bit, and when I was told I cried for ages. Aghh the dissapointment. :oops: :( Although, I have been back 3 more times since then in 2000, 2003 and 2005 to ride all of them :D - I mentioned that because earlier in the topic someone said about crying to go on the rides instead of crying to get of them. :wink:
Yesterday\'s the past, tomorrow\'s the future, but today is a gift. That\'s why it\'s called the present.

PSN ID][color=#000000]Bankzy108
Add me if you want!

Anonymous

Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:14 pm

My first one was corkscrew at alton towers, I remember every bit of it! Even though it was a long time ago!

Con
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:47 pm

I think mine was Rockin Rollercoaster in Florida. But of course there were many in Florida I wished was my first but i was too small :cry:.

I have the ride photo of it and I must say if think I was born with the love for rides as on the photo i'm just enjoying no whimpering. In fact I can remebr singing to Areosmith on the way round.

Nice Tune, Nice Ride.

LONG POSTS GIVE ME HEADACHES

sammie04

Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:58 pm

My first coaster was the Runaway Mine Train at Alton Towers and my first real upside down coaster was Gauntlet at Camelot :) .