UK theme parks from another point of view!

plasticboy
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Worlds Best Roller Coaster!

Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:43 pm

Well then, heres a very open question...................

What IS the worlds best roller coaster? From all those i have riden, i have to say Top Thrill Dragster, Followed by our very own Nemesis!

Whats your choice?And why?

X_da_C
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:28 pm

millennium force is the ride id most like to go on/
cant decide which is better out of oblivion, air and nemesis. although rita is good as well.

Ketchup
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:42 pm

From what i've ridden, i've got quite a few close compeitors.

Nemesis, Montu, Dueling Dragons, Kumba, Hulk, Colossus and Daemonen would have to be my favourites however if I rode it I bet it would be Expedition GeForce amazing coaster.

Anonymous

Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:29 pm

I think X from Six Flags looks pretty impressive !

Dee4leeds
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:14 pm

Dragon Kahn at PV, because i have only been to PV, FL and LWV

notts nat

Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:28 pm

sheikra is good so is nemmie and expedition everest at animal kingdom

oneads
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:33 pm

would the mummy count at universal forida, i mean its a coaster but an dark ride to. well thats got my vote anyway

Anonymous

Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:57 pm

i have not been on many rides so it has to be rock'n rollerocaster disney studios france i went on it 12 tiems in a day cos it was so good

Anonymous

Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:46 pm

I don't know really. The best coasters ive ever been on are: Colossus, Nemesis, Nemesis Inferno, Rita, Oblivion and Air which are worthy. Of those my top 3 in order are Nemesis, Rita and Colossus. Im going to America next year for the first time so ill have the chance to go on rides such as Montu, Sheikra and The Hulk. Also the new ride at TP to look forward to. I cant really say my favorite in the world, but of what ive ridden, Nemesis deff.

rctneil
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:54 pm

Millenium Force was fantastic and so was Top Thrill Dragster but it was rather short. The floorless coaster, Dominator at Geauga Lake was really good with a huge loop and the ones at alton are all good as well so i can't really decide.

Thanks

Neil

Anonymous

Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:57 pm

I think out of all the parks i've been to, air, kraken, and The Hulk are my 3 best coasters ever

liam14
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:00 pm

I havent been on many DIFFERENT rides, so good old Nemmy is mine :lol:!
Nemesis: 4
Air : 4
Oblivion :3
Corkscrew: 8
Rita :4
Runaway mine train :15

Trips to A.T :14

Anonymous

Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:10 pm

Only been on UK coasters and I think that my favorite would have to be The big one for thrills and nemesis for theming

ASR
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:36 pm

Expedition Ge Force - any day of the week, it absoloutly blow'sany ride in the UK and the USA that I've ridden out of the water, smooth, intense, insane and let's not even mess around with the amount of airtime - lot's - constantly, every hill and every drop, you simply cannot beat that kind of coaster experience.

:D <----- Dodgy guy with hat?

Tom M
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:50 pm

I only visit UK parks and i've only been to Disneyland once when I was young and I can hardly remember it. So I sould say

Joint 1st: Nemesis & Rita (AT)
2nd: Oblivion (AT)
3rd: Spinball Whizzer (AT)
4th: G-Force (DMP)
5th: Air (AT)

Anonymous

Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:35 pm

"Töm" wrote:
I only visit UK parks and i've only been to Disneyland once when I was young and I can hardly remember it. So I sould say

Joint 1st: Nemesis & Rita (AT)
2nd: Oblivion (AT)
3rd: Spinball Whizzer (AT)
4th: G-Force (DMP)
5th: Air (AT)

Not a bad list there though, if you're rating the best coasters from AT in order and 1 from DMP. lol.
Have you been to TP or BPB, i'm sure if you went there, a couple of those coasters would knock off a couple of your current top 6.

Robert
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:49 pm

I would have to say Rita from Alton, I have only ridden it once, due to a series of technical faults, However, I would have to say it was one of the best rides I have have ever been on. I think that Nemesis is a great ride, However, I sort of found it didn't live up to expectations. When you watch it go round before you ride it, Its looks scarier than when you are actually on it in my opinion. Anyway, Rita for me :)

Wez
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:16 am

"ASR" wrote:
Expedition Ge Force - any day of the week, it absoloutly blow'sany ride in the UK and the USA that I've ridden out of the water, smooth, intense, insane and let's not even mess around with the amount of airtime - lot's - constantly, every hill and every drop, you simply cannot beat that kind of coaster experience.

:D <----- Dodgy guy with hat?

Its overrated I think. Since they decided to hammer the mag trims its been a lot more tame. Also the ride operations are pathetic. About 5 min dispatch per train. Silly.
The best, most informed enthusiast EVER!!111

f1freak1066
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:21 pm

I Say Deja vu at SFMM is the worlds best coaster!

ASR
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:13 am

EDIT: Lol, already posted about my love for EGF, whoopsie!