Hey some ramblings on realistic expansion....
So 2009 - Sharkbait Reef and Cloud Cuckoo Land with Monorail, Skyride and F&B Improvements
2010 - Major Roller Coaster Installation in Ug Land and possible new flat ride
2011 - New flat ride in Ug Land
The resort as a whole has not really improved in nearly 10 years and im my opinion needs some serious looking at.
Alton if they want to become a world class resort need to focus on:
1) Being able to cope going 365 (in the sense of having something going on at the resort nearly all year)
2) Creating and improving park wide events
3) Advertising not only in the UK but Europe too
4) Improving transport connections
5) Improving value for money and resort wide food standards in the hotels and on park
6) Offering more overnight sleeping options (5* hotel,cabins,caravan and camping site) at the minimum.
7) Filling the accomidation year round, drawing people from the local area to come also
Creating proper entertainment that is varied for people at night and in the day that is not just the theme park/waterpark or mini golf
9) Improve how guests enter the resort, theme park and hotels this needs to increase in quality.
10) Annual events which become set in stone, that happen every year and throughout the year to spread the loss of fireworks. (Spring Feb/March, Summer June/July, Halloween September/October, Winter December)
Not sure how they could go about doing all this but something that desperately needs to be looked at to take that next step too Europa Park standards, service and way of operating.