In 2014 I'd like to see...
- A compact thrill rollercoaster where Sonic Spinball is and for Sonic Spinball to be relocated to where The Big Top stands under a new name! (Maybe fitting in to the StoryBook Land theme!
- A Re-Theme of Adventure Land!
Why? - Because the new roller coaster should have a thrilling theme to it! (My Idea; A Medieval Zone with a Vekoma Corkscrew roller coaster inter-twining with a castle! Or even a woodie!
- The Flume Re-Themed to a Pirate theme! (My name idea; Mutiny Splash)
- A new water coaster themed on Pirates to replace The Flume! (However, this ride is indoor and will mean that the lake will have to be filled in!) A little bit like Drop To Atlantis at SeaWorld Orlando! (But with pirates of course!)
But in 2015 I'd like to see...
- The removal of The Blade and a more thrilling flat ride put in with a 1.4m height restriction making Forbidden Valley a thrill-only zone!
- The removal of Ripsaw only if another roller coaster was put in which is highly unlikely in 2015
- Another new flat in the Dark Forest where UG Swinger used to be! (Here is my idea;
A ride a bit like the Sartori Techno Jump but with Alton Towers' own twist. Hopefully to be constructed by Alton Towers like Adventure Island did with Time Machine.
A slower Techno Jump (Not by that much) with spinning cars that tilt a little. The cars are also themed to be like a coffin. You climb down into it and the door closes from above. I was thinking it could be in a building with a backstory, a little like Nemesis Sub Terra.
The ride will actually be underground, and the pre-shows and a simulator on the top level. The facade to look like a little bit 13's station but to look like a cemetary at the same time. The backstory is, Alton Pushed back the trees to reveal an abandoned cemetery. It was used in the late 1800's and has not been used since because 13 murders were committed there. Alton thought it was a coincidence considering they named their ride Th13teen. The park have allowed you to enter the cemetery as test subjects, but you didn't know what was coming.
Here is a Full Ride experience as a story...
You enter the creepy looking queue line that is located next to the horrifying cemetery. You hand in your bags at the luggage hold as you enter the Main Building. You are put in groups of about 20 to tour the cemetery. You walkthrough a creepy looking corridor into a room. They play a pre-show on how the cemetery was found (As I explained above) and how you are the test subjects. At the end of the clip, the exit doors open and you meet your creepy tour guide. They lead into another room with two staircases, one going up and one going down. Just as you are about to go upstairs. A huge piece of the ceiling falls infront of the stairs going up. The actor/tour guide says "I guess we are going down..." in a scary voice. You are lead downstairs and scary noises and bats screeching can be heard. The next thing you know it the tour is having some problems breathing, and collapses into a ditch. His last words are "Follow the path and you wont go.... ahhhhh!" then the ditch covers up. The ditch opens up again but with a creepy wraith inside. It points to the newly open door. It leads into the ride section. After the ride there are all of these wraiths chasing you yelling "GET OUT!" You run towards the exit and the light hurts your eyes.)
I think that is basically it for 2014 and 2015.\
But in 2016 I'd like to see....
Nahhhh, I'm just kidding. I bet your eyes are hurting after all that so Im out! PEACE!