UK theme parks from another point of view!

project?
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Enterprise in Festival Park

Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:19 pm

I seam to remember that there was a topic about Enterprise's que line in Festival park. Is it still there and could with slight alteration could enterprise be put back to make room for new rides in x-sector.

Stefan
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:24 pm

Yes it is still there, you can get to it down the path that runs around Ugland from the Entrance to the Towers Front which takes you around the back of all the food stalls in Ugland to the Ug-Swingers.
There was a topic on it, i think it was in the General section of TTF, when i went i took some pictures of the queueline, the floor is still there but its covered in weeds etc. The acctual wooden fences are still there, some are still up but some have fallen on the floor.
The queue weaves around trees from the back of that Green temporay buildding where the Ug-Fire-Engine was stored and then goes around to the back of the Water Bomb thingy in Ugland.
Hope that helped :lol:
I dont think theres any more room in Ugland now we have RITA but if some serious thinking was done im sure Alton could think of a place to put it.

project?
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:51 am

Alton Towers Magic Co do you still have the pics and if you do could you post them agen.

Squiggles
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:50 pm

Would that be the enterprise queueline. it sounds closer to being either the Spider's queueline, or original one for the Wave (Ug) Swinger.
Edwardo..... move me!

Stefan
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:07 pm

Ive been after the topic in TTF general and i cant find it, anyway i think that we all agreed that we didnt know what queueline it was, alot of people said it was Enterprises queueline so i dont know.

I no longer have the pictures, try asking ATM admin, as it was his camera i took them on, he might still have them in the ATM picture archive lol.

stokywolf
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:55 pm

The old Enterprise queline is still there, yep there were a topic bout it before. The queline is behind the soakasaurus and apparently was massive so must of gone a bit more further than that area. stretching towards Rita hydraulic shed? I know the queline is still there, i can try and take some pictures on friday when i give my new digi cam some practice :D
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz

Squiggles
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:15 am

I don't think I took part in the previous conversation, but if this queueline is behind the Soak-A-Saurus I would be almost certain it would be the old Spider/Magic Carpet queuline, as this was the ride which used to sit on/near the Soak-a-Saurus site. The enterprise was further back if I'm recalling correctly, beyond where the Ug Swinger now sits.
Edwardo..... move me!