UK theme parks from another point of view!

Gashead
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

April First Stop Over

Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:35 am

For the April 1st meet up, whats everyone doing, are they staying 2 days or just the one?Are we camping or doing B&B

Rory
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:46 pm

I think I'll be camping and spending half a day in park on the sunday

Adz
Team Admin
Team Admin

Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:39 pm

i'll be travel lodging on friday night. so i'll probably be in the park for a few hours on the friday, then for the full day on saturday.

Anonymous

Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:54 pm

Craig and I are likely to be staying in a TravelInn/Lodge, but both are fully booked up in Uttoxter (boo), so it'll probably be in Stafford now! Pretty much two full days on park!

Not sure about the Friday night, though. :) Might be coming up for other reasons and staying in the area, might not.

sammie04

Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:39 pm

Travelling up saturday morning and staying Uttoxextor Travel Inn saturday night :D .

stokywolf
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:57 pm

Not sure on what i'm doing, my parents are away the entire weekend so i will be getting a bus there on saturday morning and then same coming back home. Same will most probably apply for sunday aswell.

Kaycee/Craig have you tried the travel lodge next door to me and maccy d's?
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz

Dave

Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:18 am

me and cam are staying in splash landings on the friday night. :) if anyones about and fancys coming to the hotel for a drink feel free to come say hi :P

leighar
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:33 pm

i shall be camping from thursday night until sunday with 2 and a half days on park can t wait :D
IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e31/LEIGHAR/Alton%20Towers/DSC00021.jpg[/img]

Anonymous

Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:03 pm

Myself and that ever camp welshman Crofty are staying in queer park, sorry Mier Park in stoke - in the Weathervain hotel on Saturday night, we are on park both days*.

I believe Kaycee and Criag are in the hotel too (Kaycee have you requested they paint the room white, only light it with candles, have champagne on ice on demand, and that they install a new toilet as you dont share - models and their demands eh). Ive heard a rumour that the newcombe brothers may appear, if Jon gets his tag removed in time and Ians ASBO allows him in this hotel, it has a pub you see so there could be issues. However if we get a police guard it means my car will be safer.

Jnewcombe
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:20 pm

Ive heard a rumour that the newcombe brothers may appear, if Jon gets his tag removed in time and Ians ASBO allows him in this hotel, it has a pub you see so there could be issues. However if we get a police guard it means my car will be safer.

shh i was trying to keep that from appearing in the TTF forums!

we just booked a twin room at the hotel so its a defently a yes!

Jon
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!

Gashead
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:31 pm

Yea me and kaycee are booked in on saturday night, means i can get a egg and bacon mcmuffin in maccy ds on sunday morning :W We are also staying on friday but were not sure where yet.

Anonymous

Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:40 pm

that welsh scum bag crofty blew all his money being tied naked to sheep for 12 hours so cant afford to come now. Not that he'll be missed.

So now that stoke scrubber Ray-teh-ghay is sleeping with me, sorry sharing a room with me. Ive had to pre warn the hotel and they have put extra locks on the doors and panic alarms will be given to other guests on the way in, so dont worry!

The asbo brothers have been abit quiet of recent, I think they might have been banged up.