UK theme parks from another point of view!

Anonymous

Mayhem Meet - Who's Going?

Tue May 02, 2006 8:00 pm

Hello there!

Thought we better have a definitive list of who is going to the Mayhem Meet of the 27th May (and 26th/28th May for some as well. :)) like we did for the April 1st meet.

Please post if to confirm if you are definitely coming, or maybe coming. I'll delete the posts and add your name to the list, please specify if you're bringing friends too. :) Don't post if you're not going! :)

Confirmed:

Kaycee (H)
Gashead (H)
Croftybaby
Stoky
AstroDancer
Ant (H)
Sammie (H)
NickAndrews (H)
Nutty Dreadz (H)
nightsin2dreams
Dave (H)
RedCoat Jase (H)
Evil Cod
assumetheposition
callum222
Williscroft (H)
Rory-TTF
Ben (H)
Jnewcombe (H)
Kelly
Dom C
Dan91
Adz
Liam
Uncle Dan
marky
Jade (H)
Dom C
Sazzle (H)
leighar
dstone_uk
Alex

Maybe:

Dr. Pop Rocket

I've not added some people who posted in the other topic, simply because they don't look definite. :) Post in here though and say whether you're confirmed or a 'maybe', and I'll fill up the 'maybe' list. If you're a 'maybe', post when you're confirmed/unable to go and I'll move you accordingly. :D

(H) means that those people are staying at the Splash Landings Hotel on the Friday night - or will be there for the evening at least. :)
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed May 24, 2006 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous

Thu May 04, 2006 12:08 pm

Ian/Nuke isnt in the hotel or the meet as he's on a stag weekend.

I am in the hotel tho, as you know missy - cant wait to sleep with you and craig :lol: :wink:

Anonymous

Thu May 04, 2006 1:21 pm

Uncle Dan and I will definitely be going on Saturday and Sunday, but won't be at Cash Landings on Friday.

Anonymous

Thu May 04, 2006 1:36 pm

But you're coming for drinks on the Friday night, yeah? Craig's bday? :D

Anonymous

Thu May 04, 2006 7:42 pm

Can't make Friday, won't be coming up until Saturday morning. . .

I'm sure there'll be the opportunity there somewhere for booze 'n' birthday wishes!

Dom1991
TT Member
TT Member

Thu May 04, 2006 7:44 pm

Sorry to be a pain in the arse but It's a definite for me again. We've changed the holiday dates to Monday to Friday.

Sazzle

Thu May 04, 2006 8:19 pm

Room mate needed for Splash - apply within :P

*Stamps on Crofty's toe* Say yes, mofo!

leighar
TT Member
TT Member

Thu May 04, 2006 8:41 pm

I shall be coming to the meetup

and am looking forward to it :D
IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e31/LEIGHAR/Alton%20Towers/DSC00021.jpg[/img]

dstone_uk
TT Member
TT Member
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

Thu May 04, 2006 9:10 pm

yeh i'll be there! and probly campin it as well

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Moley

Mon May 08, 2006 5:04 pm

Posted on the other thread, you obviously havent seen it Kaycee :)

"Decided I wont bother this time, so you can take me off that list Kaycee. Dont fancy travelling on my lone some and only person who could come with me is plasticboy. After recent events on here, dont think thats the best of ideas ATM. Maybe some other time."

Nick

Wed May 10, 2006 1:31 pm

Kaycee, aswell as the (H) for the people staying in the Hotel, do you wanna put a (C) next to people that are camping so we can see who else is camping?

Anonymous

Wed May 10, 2006 1:50 pm

Yep, but I'm still confused as to who is camping and who isn't. . .I'm completely in the dark as to whether I've booked too many or too little for the campsite, and I've got to ring up and book in Marky and Uncle Dan for the Friday night, and if there's enough room on the Saturday night, that booking can remain the same, otherwise I have to book another place.

So, can people like Dom C etc confirm whether they are camping or not? :)

Dom1991
TT Member
TT Member

Wed May 10, 2006 5:59 pm

It's a no from me, I'm just attending the meetup and leaving on the Saturday :)

Anonymous

Wed May 10, 2006 6:42 pm

Sorry to hear that. :(

So tomorrow I shall make Marky's and UD's booking for the Friday night and I don't think I need to make any more bookings for the Saturday night yet...

Jnewcombe
TT Member
TT Member

Wed May 10, 2006 6:52 pm

Righto , getting to park on friday doing halfday in park then over to CC , staying over in hotel doing 3/4 of the day in park then getting train home

Hope that clears me up :)

Jon
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!

Tom M
TT Member
TT Member

Wed May 10, 2006 7:02 pm

Put my down as going, still not a definate camping though. Fingers crossed though!

Tom. :)

Gashead
TT Member
TT Member

Sat May 13, 2006 11:53 am

Nick :

I cant remember where we talked about this but you mentioned trying to keep beer cold for camping it up, well ive had a sligh idea, what im going to do is freeze all my beer on the thursday night them put them in a cool box. The on saturday im going to get some ice from tesco and bung that in there :lol:

Nick

Sat May 13, 2006 12:18 pm

Hmmm me thinks thats the best idea so far Craig :D So you gonna be driving down to Uttoxeter on the Saturday when we leave the park?

Gashead
TT Member
TT Member

Sat May 13, 2006 12:21 pm

Ill probably go to the one by Rays house rather than the shitty uttoxetter one :W Might by a BBQ lmao

Dr Pop Rocket
TT Member
TT Member

Sat May 13, 2006 10:31 pm

I think I will be able to make either the 28th or 27th. I just got to make sure I can get to alton. So put me down as a maybe and I will let you know if I can or cant go within a few days.