UK theme parks from another point of view!

HighExtreme
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Europa Park Trip Photos & Videos

Mon May 15, 2006 4:09 pm

Visited Europa Park a few weeks ago, was a bit of a mad dash, flew there and back within two days

Flight from Stansted to Baden Baden cost just over £30 with Ryan Air (including all the taxes and such). Got a shuttle bus service to the park which cost €31 return and went a bid mad and stayed at the on-site resort, with two days entry to the park cost €131 but was definitely worth it

Europa Park is huge, so many rides, shows and attractions, all of which have such detailed themeing , had an amazing time you can see a full photos, video clips / report from the trip by clicking that link

Ian
TT Member
TT Member

Mon May 15, 2006 4:31 pm

Moved here from Traffic Boost :?

Some great pics there, glad you had a good time. I didn't know about the cheap airfare and shuttle to the park, gives me ideas! :D

HighExtreme
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Mon May 15, 2006 5:01 pm

As i was shamelessly plugging my website :D

AstroDan

Mon May 15, 2006 5:06 pm

Yay satisfied EP customers.

Of course i wouldn't expect anything less

:W

timmy1372
TT Member
TT Member

Mon May 15, 2006 11:03 pm

"Ian" wrote:

Some great pics there, glad you had a good time. I didn't know about the cheap airfare and shuttle to the park, gives me ideas! :D

Your not the only one :D

Got a week off in with the mrs in july, mhhhhhhhh where to go.

AstroDan

Mon May 15, 2006 11:09 pm

Go to EP, do it do it! I am off in June and I could not speak more highly of the place!

timmy1372
TT Member
TT Member

Mon May 15, 2006 11:11 pm

"AstroDancer" wrote:
Go to EP, do it do it! I am off in June and I could not speak more highly of the place!

Whys it so good if you dont mind me asking? and is that Silver Star thing as good as it looks?

AstroDan

Mon May 15, 2006 11:25 pm

Look at the Rollercoasters Topic under 'Euro Mir' 'Poseidon' and 'Silver Star' where I have previously posted review :-D