UK theme parks from another point of view!

Anonymous

Tim and Daves BIG adventure!

Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:36 pm

Come and experience the ultimate thrills and adventures that Orlando has to offer!
ImageImage

:arrow: Seven days in America, visiting some of the world’s best theme-parks and attractions, including Universal and Disney.
:arrow: Stay in a luxury villa with a spa, pool, games room, cable TV and DVD player in every bedroom.
:arrow: Experience the frights of Universal’s “Horror nights”!
:arrow: Go shopping in some of America’s best shops.
:arrow: See the amazing sights that America has to offer.

All this and much, much more awaits you!

No one is too old for this trip. As a matter of fact we need to have someone over the age of 25 who can drive with us. We may be able to even reduce the cost of the traveling fees if you are 25+ and can drive!

Price of the journey is yet to be confirmed butt will cost approx. £890 per person including park entry, villa, transport and flights. (Additional cost may be necessary for parking of cars at airport ect.)

For more details please contact Dave Plant or Tim Briggs via PM or e-mail [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Terms and conditions apply. Please visit http://www.prepareforair.co.uk/Orlando_ ... mation.doc for further details.

AstroDan

Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:57 pm

The only trouble for me is that it's just 2 months after I get back from the international TTF trip - and i'm sure a lot of the potentials for this trip are also the people going on that trip, and to have to pay for 2 sets of big scale holidays with 3 months of each other would be asking a bit much.

Still, nice idea, sadly I won't be able to come this time.

Anonymous

Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:59 pm

No worries (didnt want you to come anyways :P ). Seriously though, we are in desprite need for 25+yr drivers to come forward who want to go.

Crofty

Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:37 am

you can get around easily without a car Boyo so don't worry too much :D I've never had a car because of the under 25 thing and we had no problems on either of my Two trips.
I would come but i'd have gunshot wounds from my other half for not taking her :P

If you need any help planning things for non drivers then give us a tinckle :)

:D :D

Anonymous

Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:34 am

It is possible for someone aged between 21-24 to drive but it costs more and also they cannot drive people carriers :cry: .
This trip will be amazing. You only have to look at the info pack (link below) to see how good this trip will be and how much of a good deal it is.

http://www.prepareforair.co.uk/Orlando_trip_2007/Information.doc

Ash
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:55 pm

You idiots! This looks brilliant and i cant afford any more bloody trips!

(oh just so you guys know im back at towers :D)

Im quite interested, im about read the info pack.

Cheers!

Titler

Anonymous

Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:11 pm

Get a loan Ash or just ask your parents lol

Ash
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:16 pm

Well its going to mean me working every hour on gods green earth at work to get the money! But at the moment im damn interested :D

Anonymous

Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:36 pm

Come on ash. You will have the money when you get back. So will i and dave. Ryan is also very interested. So you have to come m8ty

Anonymous

Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:50 pm

Anyone else want to come? Its going to be a great laugh and unless we get someone over 25 yrs old we are going to struggle for a driver. We can do without a driver but it means less flexibility. Come on guys someone must want to come with us. :(

Anonymous

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:19 pm

Hopefully at some point tonight there will be a trailer uploaded for the trip
The link will be in the First post of the topic. Check back later on

Anonymous

Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:27 pm

click on this link to see a small trailer of the proposed trip. http://www.prepareforair.co.uk/Orlando_ ... do2007.wmv

Skumfidus

Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:28 am

Dave, Timmy, tell me you love me.....go on.......hehe

What if i was to say there's a 25 year old girl who we all know, who is willing to drive around in Florida for us, and she's a legend?

Here's a clue....Mexican?

Anonymous

Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:00 pm

"brokenhome" wrote:
Dave, Timmy, tell me you love me.....go on.......hehe

What if i was to say there's a 25 year old girl who we all know, who is willing to drive around in Florida for us, and she's a legend?

Here's a clue....Mexican?

I LOVE YOU RYAN :lol: I know who you talking about :lol:
Well invite her then Ryan lol. Get her to email me or dave or infact ill put her name down :D

You like the trailer then Ryan :P

Skumfidus

Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:46 pm

She's said she'd love to come, we've worked out how much it would cost her (changing the flights from manchester to mexico city) and she is just working out her budget to see if she'll be able to save up enough, it'll cost her about 16,000 pesos which is about £800, but she says she might be able to get cheaper flights from MEX to ORL, so we'll see what she comes up with. She says also that she'll love to drive and it won't be a problem, she's learntto drive in mexico, she can drive anywhere!!!

Anonymous

Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:52 pm

OK m8ty. So she is coming from mexico? and meeting us there? Thats cool. Try and get the flight times around the same time so theres now waiting around and stuff. All the details of the flights are in that info pack :D

Skumfidus

Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:01 pm

We've organized the flights so she gets there about half an hour before our landing times, and leaves 10 minutes before we leave, so it won't interfere with getting the car and stuff. I'll tell you what her verdict is on the money side of things, so until then, keep searching for a 25+ yr old!

Anonymous

Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:07 pm

"brokenhome" wrote:
We've organized the flights so she gets there about half an hour before our landing times, and leaves 10 minutes before we leave, so it won't interfere with getting the car and stuff. I'll tell you what her verdict is on the money side of things, so until then, keep searching for a 25+ yr old!

OK then m8ty. Will do. And say to her thanks alot if she does decide on coming m8ty and be nice to see her again :D

Ash
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:53 pm

OMG!

You not on about who i think you are, are you!?

The phrase legend doesnt quite cut it!

Anonymous

Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:54 pm

"Titler" wrote:
OMG!

You not on about who i think you are, are you!?

The phrase legend doesnt quite cut it!

:P What phrase you want to use ?