UK theme parks from another point of view!

Ellie

Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:42 pm

i can come im just working out how to get there. wopuld anyone beable to pick me and me boyfriend martin up from debry?

Ellie

Thomas
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:36 am

Ill be there, just got the go ahead after nagging me mum,

:D

Dean

Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:42 am

Please wear a Brainiac T-Shirt if you have one or just bring a clip board and pen lol

Thomas
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:43 am

I'm afraid i have neither. I shall have to improvise with an yellow shirt if i can find one & an old school book & pencil. :D

AstroDan

Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:26 pm

"Thomas" wrote:
I'm afraid i have neither. I shall have to improvise with an yellow shirt if i can find one & an old school book & pencil. :D

Hubba Hubba!

:lol:

Ash
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:01 pm

Ill go! No T Shirt though :-( If Someone will lend me one :-)

Stu
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:08 am

I got a spare T Shirt Ash. But will need it back at the end of the day as it's for a family member.

So just come in a white t shirt or something then you can put the brainact shirt over top or whatever you think is best mate.

Should be a good day - shame we don't know anyone whos coming with a camera to pretend ( or for real) film all the fun and gimmics. LOL.

I can see Brainiac Ripsaw ride at end of day. All these yellow t shirt brainiac people on the front row of ripsaw. LOL. So if the weather is nice and there in the mood, may need change of clothes to drive bk in LOL!.

evil cod

Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:20 pm

bah what the hell ill be there! -Elle-, what time you looking at being picked up? anyone else wanting lifts from derby?

Vik
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:31 pm

I will be there Saturday, I do also have a video camera which I shall bring with me, but I wont be arriving until about 1pm, as I am working Friday night so I'll need a couple of hours beauty sleep 1st.
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Ellie

Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:54 pm

"evil cod" wrote:
bah what the hell ill be there! -Elle-, what time you looking at being picked up? anyone else wanting lifts from derby?
after eaither like half 8 or 9:15 if that okies?
thank you

evil cod

Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:18 pm

Yeah I can give you a lift from Derby Station then, ill PM you my mobile number in a mo and we can sort out details, Ill just warn you thou my car is abit **** as anyone who attended last weeks meet will tell you lol

Is anyone else wanting Derby around these times?

Ash
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:01 am

Thanks Stu :D So ill bring a spare pair of clothes dont worry, Valhalla esque preparations :D

Dean

Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:32 am

This one could be good :D

AstroDan

Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:17 pm

Who's Going

AstroDan
Dean
Mr Stu
Thomas
Ellie
Evil Cod
Titler
Dave
Vik
LiamC
Big D
Ryan KingdaKa
Rockchikrach01

Anymore?

Queue close will be 6pm on Saturday :)
Last edited by AstroDan on Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dean

Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:16 am

"AstroDan" wrote:
Queue close will be 6pm on Saturday :)

And will be 6pm till 2nd September... :D

Excluding 26th August where it will be 9pm :lol:

Rockchikrach01
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:20 am

I know i am not that active on here, but shall be on park tomorrow from about 10am.

I would love to meet up with you for this mini meet, but I have 2 small problems with that.
1) I don't have a t-shirt or a clipboard, the best I can do with the top is white and yellow striped.
2) I would have no chance of getting back to Derby if i leave the park after 6. :(

If I see you about during the day, I don't think your going to be that hard to miss with the yellow tops. I shall come and say Hello.

evil cod

Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:54 am

Yeah I dont have a yellow tshirt but i think ill cope lol so dont worry about that Rach. Dean may sulk with you but im sure he'll get over it!

Ash
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:18 am

Ride Close will be 6 i was informed yesterday....

Lauzi
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:33 pm

I might be able to make it up for a few hours, but it's looking doubtful.

Big D
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:38 pm

Im looking forward to this. My back aint in the best condition at the moment but it doesnt prevent me from going on any of the rides. What time is the majority arriving. I have to take a bit of a detour to get there at the moment but hope to arrive quite early. Im leaving my house at about 8, provided i get up in time. I dont plan on going out tonight so shouldnt be hungover, although there is still time for that to change.
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.