UK theme parks from another point of view!

Lauzi
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Europa Park!

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:42 pm

Am off for a week-long trip to Germany tonight. :D Which includes a visit to Europa on Wednesday. Will return with trip report and a many-a-photo :D

Craig

Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:41 pm

Have fun, I'm sure you'll absolutely love the place. TTF needs another fan of this place :P

Lauzi
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:04 pm

Had an absolutely fantastic time, I really rate the park. I expected the theming to be great, but it really did blow me away. Most of the rides are quality - especially Silver Star obviously. Will upload pictures tomorrow. :D

AstroDan

Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:50 am

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Glad you enjoyed it!

:)

Lauzi
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:31 pm

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd104/Lawrahh69/

Finally uploaded them all. As I said, was planning on doing it last night but computer decided to have some kind of attack and made the internet shut down completely. :( But got them up now.

Thought I'd just do a quick ride count also:

EuroMir x 3
Fjord-Rafting x 1
Alpine Coaster x 1
Tirol Log Flume x 1
EuroSat x 2
Silver Star x 3
Magic Cinema 4D x 1
Poseidon x 1
Matterhorn-Blitz x 1
Swiss Bob Run x 1
Atlantica Supersplash x 1

Nick

Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:33 pm

I want to go back :(

Kelly
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:25 pm

Great pictures Lauzi! Looks like you had an ace time! Made me concider a trip there even more now! Just got to convince my friends :P

Nick

Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:30 pm

I doubt i'd take much convincing :roll:

Kelly
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:44 pm

what makes you think id ask you?

Kaycee

Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:50 pm

Ace pics Laura... what was your favourite coaster? (You realise there's only one right answer... EuroMir:P)

Joel

Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:53 pm

Awwwwwww I want to go back! NOW! :'(

That looks so cool Lauzi... you made me remember how much I miss it!

*skips off singing "What a feeeeeling! Euroooopa Paaaaark!"* :lol:

Kelly
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:56 pm

Just thought, did you go with your school laura?

How the hell did you convince them to include a visit to Europa Park! My school never even took us to Alton Towers, let alone a foreign themepark! :P

Lauzi
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:51 pm

Yup, did go with school. And luckily, they'd been doing the Germany trip for years before I even came to my school including a visit to Europa so it didn't need any convincing. Although I didn't think I would be able to go as last year for some reason the trip wasn't held so I thought they'd just stopped doing it altogether and I'd missed out - luckily not. :D It's one of the only reasons I like my school, there are often theme park trips especially to AT. In fact if it wasn't for my school trip in Year 7 - I may still not have rode a rollercoaster by now. :shock:

And Kaycee, Silver Star just made me go "EEEE" whilst riding, haven't felt that way on a coaster in quite a while. :D