My Alton towers Visit 14th April 2009
So yesterday was my second visit to Alton Towers, let me tell you now that i did really have a great day so the slaggin off that is going to take place did not ruin my trip at all i just have a few issues that i would like to share.
- Oblivion was fantastic, as my first time, but better because everything was working properly and never broke down not even once the hole time i was there (of what I'm aware).
- Hex is just a great ride all round, really brilliant, i had been on it before but i could just ride it over and over and never get bored lol.
- Since my last visit was back in 2007 this was the first time i had seen Mutiny Bay, WOW! It's really great.
- All effects were working around the part even little things that random guests's wouldn't even notice (such as mist and music ect.) which was a huge bonus after reading all the complaints on the forums after past years.
- Sharkbait reef looked really good from the outside, unfortunatly becuase of the queues i didnt get to see the inside.
- I don't think i can even begin to explain how much queue times annoyed me, every ride we queued for was at least 60 minutes, (i think bar hex which was a little less) but rita was 90 minutes!
- For the second time i haven't been able to ride nemesis because i ran out of time in the park which is a major let down.
- Queue TV's were not working, i've heard many complaints about it ruining the atmosphere ect, trust me, with queue's like yesterday i don't really think you would care...
- Spinball Whizzer was closed all day due to "Technical Problems" i would love to know what these were because every time i looked at it there was a carriage running around it. =
- Queue's meaning i only got to go on 4 rides... which is rather bad imo, i should note im not blaming Alton Towers for this, obviously from thier piont of view they want as many people as possible to go to the park, i just think things like Queue TV's should be working.
I think I'm done there lol, ill show you the "Many" photo's i took during the day... (I have slightly modified some picture's, it wasn't a very sunny day, luckily it didn't rain though.) A Very Closed YourDay Building: X-Sector:
Firstlyapproaching X-Sector, blivvy really looks terryfing when approaching this land. Yet this is still myfaverourite ride in the park:
More pictures of Oblivion: Hex:
I Kinder figured i might get wrong for using my camera on the ride but i took the risk and yeah, this women came on the overcom (or whatver) and told me camera's weren't allowed. = Ug Land: SW6 Site:
Wow, i mean its coming along great, a pile of rocks! :P
Another Picture of "The Sign" Mutiny Bay:
SharkBait ReefGloomy Wood:
This also shows how many people were there.Forbidden Valley:
This picture was actually just to to show that i really think air needs a touch-up lol.
I Do have alot more pictures but i cant possibly post them all, you can use any photo's you like i really dont mind. =]