UK theme parks from another point of view!

Anonymous

3 day Trip to Alton Towers Need 2 other people!!

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Are you free Thursday 15th October - Saturday 17th October?

Then how does this sound?...

£116 for 3 Day Trip to Alton Towers During Scarefest - 50% Off Normal price for 2 people!

Those who want a real Treat this Halloween must attend this Years Scarefest at Alton Towers!

I will be driving from London to Alton Towers on 15th Oct and staying at the Alton Towers Hotel - there are TWO Places spare along with me and my Girlfriend.

If you do not live in London we can pick you up on route (travel price below is based on people from London)

The Plan is to Visit the theme park on 15th Oct before Scarefest when the Park will be DEAD! ;p

Stay in the hotel for 2 Nights, during which we can indulge in the food the hotel has to offer, play a round of Crazy Golf and enjoy the giant indoor (and outdoor) Waterpark!

Then on Saturday 17th get into the Scarefest Spirit by attending the opening day of Scarefest in Fancy Dress (Optional)

Prices are Incredibly cheap thanks to Staff I have gotten to know at the Resort; more than a 50% saving!

Cost would break down like this:

Alton towers hotel 2 night stay - £58
Transport - £20
Waterpark - FREE (they're on me)
Theme park (2day pass) - £38

An incredible Buffet breakfast is included - english fry up, cakes, doughnuts, cereals, fruit, THE WORKS!

Snacks in the park will have a 20% discount thanks to my Merlin Pass!

Dinner will be at the hotel's WORLD buffet Restaurant "Flambos" which with my Merlin Pass is only £16.99 pp for as much food and drink as you want; and the selection is bigger than any buffet you will find in this country!

Any other items, eg souvenirs photos also have a discount thanks to my pass!

Get in touch if your interested
Call or email me ASAP so I can confirm booking

mob; 07506699017
email; [email protected]

About us :)
We are a couple (aged 17&20) who visited alton towers earlier in the year, we would very much like to visit again however it can be very expensive for just the two of us! A group of four is needed to get a good rate!

We have no preference to whoever wants to join us alll we ask is that you are prepared to have a good time and get into the scarefest spirit :)

Anonymous

Re: 3 day Trip to Alton Towers Need 2 other people!!

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 pm

"lclark88" wrote:

Free anyway when you stay! :P

popTART
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:24 pm

I think this should have been posted in Alton Towers Trip report and planning section :D

Matt.C
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:39 pm

"kryn""][quote=""lclark88" wrote:

Free anyway when you stay! :P[/quote]

It's not :P We stayed and had to pay :(

Anonymous

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:04 pm

If any one has an annual pass and they want to come then they can just join us for the hotel room - its £30ppn with breakfast (if 4 ppl share)

Hope two people can make it otherwise we cant go :(

AstroDan

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Hello LC.

I have removed your post from our Official Meet thread. Please keep your meet discussion to the Trip Planning thread :)

I must add that I am suprised you are willing to publish your mobile phone number, email and offer a bedroom to complete strangers on a public internet forum, which is viewed by thousands of people every day! I totally understand that you want to cut costs, but I highly doubt you'll get anyone I am afraid.

You could always try a cheaper off-site hotel that is nearby?

:)