Team Edit - This event has now been cancelled, discussion regarding this continues from this page
Alton Towers Resort, the UK's most popular theme park Resort, and home to some the world’s most jaw-dropping rides such as Nemesis and Oblivion is launching a fantastic new world’s first attraction on March 20th 2010.
We are inviting you to have an exclusive sneak preview of the ground-breaking £15million attraction the weekend before it opens to the public! This fantastic package includes:
* An overnight stay on Friday 12th & Saturday 13th March 2010 in the Alton Towers Hotel including, Bed, Breakfast and Evening meal
* Meet the team behind the project:
o Morwenna Angove, Sales & Marketing Director presents the Marketing of Thirteen
o Gary Moss, Brand Vista Director presents some of the research behind Thirteen
o John Wardley, Ride consultant gives an insight as to how Thirteen was evolved and what makes it so unique
* Exclusive opportunity to ask the team questions and find out information before anyone else
* Tour of the new ride itself – meet Keith Workman the project manager on site and get the opportunity to look in places which will usually be inaccessible
* See behind the scenes of nearby attractions Rita and Hex
* Get limited edition merchandise – including a certificate and photograph!
* Unlimited access to Alton Towers Waterpark and Extraordinary Golf throughout your stay
* PLUS many extra surprises and giveaways!
* Please note - unfortunately we cannot guarantee a ride on Thirteen. Photographs will be allowed during the event however due to the top secret nature of this event we would kindly ask that photographs are not published online until March 20th 2010. Alton Towers Resort reserves the right to change/alter or cancel the event/offering. Limited availability.
Prices start at £99 per person per night (based on 2 sharing), and £65 per person per night for each additional person sharing the room. Rooms in the Alton Towers Hotel sleep a maximum of four people.
Annual Pass discount – receive 10% off your booking!
If any one is up for this which I am, i got prices for it the whole event is in alton towers hotel no splash alowed !
2 people per room with ap discount £356.40 pp £178.20
4 people per room with ap discount £590.00 pp £147.50
5 people per room with ap discount £707.40 ( no 6 rooms in alton ) pp £141.48
6 in a suite with AP discount £959.40 pp £159.90
THE AP DISCOUNT IS 10%
what do people think to this ?