UK theme parks from another point of view!

EndlessWire
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Th13teen Queues

Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:41 pm

I decided not to post this in the How Busy thread cause it only relates to one specific area of the park. I was basically wondering on the 20th when my halls of residence head to AT, how long the queues for Th13teen are likely to be? I'm guessing quite massive, but I'm trying to figure out whether or not it'll be worth my time (and money) queuing for it. As much as I'd like to go on it, if the queues are too big I won't want to, and if you can give me a guess as to the queue times, I'll judge for myself whether to do it, and plan my trip accordingly.
Also, if you've got any ideas of the effect Th13teen opening will have on Rita's queue or any other rides, that'll be helpful as well.
Cheers

nickn5
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Th13teen Queues

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Hmm, a tricky question to answer - I'd be guessing at 2-3 hours easily once the first hour or two are out the way - so the sooner you get there the better really.

I'd imagine Thirteen's massive queues will mean Rita will also suffer lengthy queue time, as inevitably people will see the snarl-up in the Thirteen lines and think 'oh let's go on Rita instead/first' - also I'd think most people coming off Thirteen will also want to go on Rita while they are in the area.

The rest of the park, on the other hand, should be pretty ok - that said, there will be a lot of people on site that day, so I can't see any rides being really quiet (unless virtually everyone just repeat rides Thirteen all day :mrgreen: )

AstroDan

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:06 pm

In all honesty, nobody has a clue. There are so many factors in it. We have no idea how many people will fit in the queue, how reliable it will be, how close it will be to the touted 1,200 throughput, how many fastrack/disabled guests will visit the ride, whether it will open earlier than 10am to ease flow, whether everyone will flock there first thing or stagger through the day.

It's impossible even for relitavely frequent visitors to the park at this stage.

BIan
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:25 pm

I would guess they will not be selling Fastracks for 13 for the first couple of months similar to what they did with Saw.

One can hope anyway :)

Ian

evil cod

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:43 pm

[url=http://www.live-astro.com/partner/NGN/NOW/Order_EmailLong.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.live-astro.com/partner/NGN/N ... ilLong.php[/url]
Could be handy.