UK theme parks from another point of view!

coastermaster
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

drayton manor with school in june trip report

Sat May 26, 2012 12:11 pm

so im going drayton with school in june an im gonna do a trip report with pics text an povs possibly

Dingerbell

Re: drayton manor with school in june trip report

Sat May 26, 2012 12:22 pm

If you're doing POV's, remember to ask for permission and have a camera strap.

Jared
TT Member
TT Member

Sat May 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Right, first of all, enjoy your trip.

Secondly. POV's. Don't bother. If you don't know what your doing, the camera isn't mounted and you asked the operator, then it's not worth it. POV's should only be carried out with the express written permission of the park, be it park management or the PR team. Under no circumstances should you carry it out without prior permission and without the correct equipment/insurance.

[/rant]

mrbrightside
TT Member
TT Member

drayton manor with school in june trip report

Sat May 26, 2012 6:51 pm

On top of what Jared said, with all due respect to you, any POV you attempt to create will no doubt be not as good as an existing and official one already on the Internet.

As official and better quality ones already exist, there is no need to duplicate it in a lower quality form. However, people do always enjoy reading trip reports and looking at photos so they will be welcomed.

Just don't bother with POVs. You could end up in trouble and all for the sake of nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage

coastermaster
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:47 pm

So hey im going drayton tomorrow got a 12 megapixel for my pics with hd video report will come Sunday maybe Monday by peeps

coastermaster
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:45 pm

well i left my camera so just a report an news

first the news well rumor so i asked a few people about excalibur 4 said its getting updated went round to where the tunnel is near the zoo and it was infact getting updated when on the pirate ride an the ride op at the exit said that he has been told by mangement that there getting 3 new coasters hes a member on uk theme park news what he said seemed pretty true

now on to the report
well we got there about 11 went on ben 10 which was really good then we went to storm force 10 we got drenched head to toe but only on the first drop the second drop we got slighty spray and on the last nothing at all after that we went on shockwave which was brilliant the que was about 30 mins we then went back to apoclapse my mate pooped out so i went on my own and god thats fast on the stand up we then visited the ride next to apocalpse which was boring next was g force which took my breath away later on we went on malestrom i loved it my mates went on shockwave again i decied to go to thomas land i went on the coaster an the plane ride they were really great i then visted the pirate ride then on apocolapse 2 twice  an the cinema which was terrible we then left summary is it was brilliant

coastermaster
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Re: drayton manor with school 2013

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:28 pm

its that time again no povs but me an a few mates are doing a livestream info will be on here closer to the date