UK theme parks from another point of view!

JoeGibbon
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Alpine Coasters in Germany

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Hi all

I am going to Germany next week (4th-10th June) and I am going to Movie Park, Phantasialand, Holiday Park and Europa Park. I was wondering if anybody knew about any alpine coasters near to any of these parks. I know about the one in Bottrop, but I've looked and it's closed the day I'm there :(

Any help greatly appreciated :D

DanB
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Alpine Coasters in Germany

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:28 pm

The one in Bottrop isn't that good IMHO. The best one I, and many other TTFers, have been on is in Todtnau which is about a hour away from Europa. I managed to go down there without using the breaks and it was pretty darn fast!

You can find more info at http://www.hasenhorn-rodelbahn.de/index ... e=eng&site

Rollermad
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:58 pm

If your willing duinrell in holland has a nice one with some other - strange rides and coasters and a intense gyro swing! Mad mill

JoeGibbon
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Thanks for the info, unfortunately I didn't manage to get on one, because Europa Park was our last park, and we didn't really want to drive another hour further south (understandable when you think about the amount of driving that was done in that one week) :( but there's always next time :D

Rollermad
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:51 am

Just noticed I posted when you got back! Oops :P