UK theme parks from another point of view!

sku11dude123
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Disneyland and Studios Report 13-16 May (PARIS)

Fri May 17, 2013 10:05 pm

I went abroad for the last 4 days to Disney in france. The first day was a settle in day for me, I didn't go to sleep on the first night but i settled in during the other nights.

The second day i was off to Paris taking photo's of the famous landmarks and the city itself. I was using the public transports to get past. And `i must add Nutella is fantastic!.

The third day was the trip to Disneyland and the Studios. Starting off with the main park the first ride was Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril which was amazing and fantastic, I had 2 ride of that ad went over to fantasyland where I went on the Peter pan's flight ride, tea cups and carousel.

I then made my way to another area of the park which had Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear's lazer blast. First was Space mountain in which i went on 2 times in a row, The second ride was better because i knew what was going to happen. In my opinion the best disneyland has to offer. Really fast, Intense and Big. Did i forget to mention i got a ride photo souvenir there for the price of 19 Euro's. I then went on Buzz Lightyears Lazer Blast in which i became terrible at due to my "accuracy" and lack of having a second partner so i had the job of going Rambo on the targets while maintaining the rotation of my cart.

The it was the trip to the second part. Starting with the Studio tour ride in which i thought way amazing i managed to make my way through the park without a single rain cloud insight. After the studio tour it was an amazing Stunt show in which there was this huge arena where cars do chases, stunts and battles. Pretty loud and amazing for disney, They even had the bravery to throw a marketing gimmick inside. *cough* Cars *Cough*.

After the show had finished i made a runner to the Rock n Roll coaster as it then started to get more packed like it was The Smiler opening for the first time to the public. I managed to get on and do 2 rides of it. Making my way back to my place it was then the clouds had begun to spit it down.

Thursday arrived as the first ride was the tower of terror at the studios. 50/50, It's like the drop from thirteen only if it was malfunctioning while constantly going crazy with the special effects. It was then a ride on Crush's coaster, Not the best in the park but was decent to be called a coaster, I even had to wait 40 minutes just to get on 1 lap of the ride. It was then a ride on the rock and roll coaster for another 2 times. I got lucky and got the front row seat on 1 of the rides.

I seen the Disney Dreams show and it was amazing. The only downside was that it was a bit out of control as if a toddler had got control of a laser pointer and starting shining it constantly on the castle.

sku11dude123
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Re: Disneyland and Studios Report 13-16 May (PARIS)

Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:28 am

I must add to this incredible experience, French food is nice..