UK theme parks from another point of view!

JamieOnIceUK
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Alton Towers 23/03/2019

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:38 pm

Hello TowersTimes,

I hope your doing awesome and enjoying the new season at the Alton Towers Resort. I wanna post on my feedback to you guys as I really enjoyed the day with the opening ceremony during the start of the 2019 season at the Resort - which I saw a few YouTubers from Shaun from Theme Park Worldwide and a few Staff Members from TowersTimes in which I WAS so happy to see!!

First, I wanna say on how many people turned up at the Entrance Plaza, like it was so rammed like you don't know what. There was so many people turning up or arriving at the Resort in which I arrived around 09:30 after coming from Leicester on the train (which I had to catch 2 trains with my friend as we're Season Pass Holders) and we're so glad that we got in on the day as people just kept turning up. Then I had to go to the Resort Box Office to collect my Ride Access Pass due to my Autism and Mobility Issues and that was rammed as well... but we got to the till and this guy who name was Sam, he was the sweetest, loving, kind guy I have ever spoken to at the Resort. He sorted out my Dungeons Tickets and my Ride Access Pass and he was amazing.

The rides were fantastic, including Wicker Man (who doesn't like to feel the flames) and The Smiler (which I was smiling after) but I wasn't happy because my friend didn't go on Rita with me, which I wasn't amused.

Now, let's all talk about the Alton Towers Dungeons… OMG!!! What an experience it was!! I loved every part of it and the Actors were amazing with their acting skills and how they performed it, it was amazing and special... I wish it didn't end but it was adorable and I find it cute (well I find everything cute me).

But it was the best moment of my life coming to the Alton Towers Resort and I will be coming to the Resort on Thursday 04 April 2019 and Saturday 27 April 2019 (so if you see me and you wanna say hi or have a photo, your more than welcome too). You can view my photo on my social media channels.

So I want to know... What was your favourite ride? What was your best bit about the Alton Towers Dungeons? And what would you change about the opening ceremony? Because it would be good to have fireworks and stuff... which they only had confetti cannons, which should be more.

But yeah, if you did have a good day, wicked! If you didn't, I'm sorry and I hope you get your suggestions, feedback, complaints sorted by the Guest Services Team.

Until next time, I will see you within The Power Of The Towers and lets Escape To The Alton Towers Resort!

Love, Jamie xx
Last edited by Dan on Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jamie Lewis Rennie
Managing Director | Crealy Talks
E: [email protected]
W: www.Facebook.com/Groups/CrealyTalks

Mr_Gibson
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Recent Visit (23/03/2019)

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:00 pm

Sounds like a great trip! Did you pass on the name of the good member of staff to the park? I like to do that when possible with all sorts of businesses as most companies have a program of some sorts to reward staff like that.

I’m heading to the park in two weeks during the Easter holidays and I am excited already!

JamieOnIceUK
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Re: Recent Visit (23/03/2019)

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:48 pm

Mr_Gibson wrote:
Sounds like a great trip! Did you pass on the name of the good member of staff to the park? I like to do that when possible with all sorts of businesses as most companies have a program of some sorts to reward staff like that.

I’m heading to the park in two weeks during the Easter holidays and I am excited already!

Dear Mr Gibson,

Thank you for your reply to my post regarding my recent visit to the Alton Towers Resort.

I had a good time at the weekend and I certainly did send my compliments to Sam via the Guest Services Team as soon as I headed home that evening.

May I recommend The Alton Towers Dungeons as it's very fascinating and you can learn a lot from the history of Alton. Please be advised to buy your tickets in advance either online or on Resort as they sell out very quickly.

I hope you have a magical time at the Alton Towers Resort and I hope you feel 'The Power Of The Towers!'.

Kind Regards,
Jamie x
Jamie Lewis Rennie
Managing Director | Crealy Talks
E: [email protected]
W: www.Facebook.com/Groups/CrealyTalks

Mr_Gibson
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Alton Towers 23/03/2019

Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:00 am

Great news! :-)