UK theme parks from another point of view!

Martin1
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:49 pm

As I said in me post before, will be camping friday night and saturday night. And ofcourse your welcome! Iv got me caravan hopefully, not brave enough to camp out :P

leighar
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:44 pm

I shall be camping on the friday and saturday nights with a few friends any body else is welcome to join us
IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e31/LEIGHAR/Alton%20Towers/DSC00021.jpg[/img]

david186
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:44 pm

i think you will find that there are a lot of us who will be camping for the weekend in which you are more than welcom to join, when the time comes nearer i will be doing a big group booking as i have done in the past, so anyone new to camping for the weekend wanting more info and where about we stay pm me for more details. i will be looking at the middle of febury to get a list of who will be camping

dave 186

Lauzi
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:09 pm

As stated here: http://www.towerstimes.co.uk/news/parknews.php
AT is now opening on 19th March. Does this mean a change to our plans?

Tom M
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:17 pm

No doubt it means an extra meetup day on the 19th.

Ant

Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:18 pm

I wouldn't think so :? This has been in planning for a long time now it would be best to Wait for CACF opening day anyway?

Rory
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:55 pm

agreed ant, those going on opening day can plan a meetup in 'Trip Planning' but i think its best to keep this date the same, as ant has said we have been planning this for a long time and I know some people have booked accomidation.

Anonymous

Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:38 pm

where have people booked accomodation for / whos camping?

I havent made my mind up yet.

I might go on the 19th too if others are ambling down too - god bless my annual pass.

Anonymous

Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:57 pm

i think you will find that there are a lot of us who will be camping for the weekend in which you are more than welcom to join, when the time comes nearer i will be doing a big group booking as i have done in the past, so anyone new to camping for the weekend wanting more info and where about we stay pm me for more details. i will be looking at the middle of febury to get a list of who will be camping

as dave186 has said here please read it no more guys says whjos caming and that please u will find out in feb time

its getting a bite boring now with say whos caming and no one has said anything just be patient and u will find out

sue
(dave186 gf)

Rory-TTF - Please read posts and ensure they make sence before posting

2nd edit - Rory-TTF - woops ian beat me to it, didnt read your post sorry Ian !!

Ian
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:59 pm

What? :shock:

That makes no sense.

Gashead
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:18 pm

"Ian-TTF" wrote:
What? :shock:

That makes no sense.

Ian you cant come can you?

Dr Pop Rocket
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:26 pm

Is opening day usaully busy, for some reason Im thinking that It wont be that busy.

Rory
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:38 pm

last year opening day was dead and so was the day after it, garlic bread ray ? haha lol

Anonymous

Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:47 pm

It's annoying, it will be busy on April 1st now :roll: Make sure I get there early :D

sammie04

Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:14 pm

I don't think I will have any trouble getting there early because Ant is a bit over obsessed with CATCF. Really looking forward to it now guys can't wait be nice to see you lot again :)

Skumfidus

Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:05 pm

well, my name is down now so no turning back! really excited about meeting you all! My mate bailed though so will need to make friends with you so i don't feel ridiculously out of place lol

Ryan x

bibsta
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:21 pm

Right just so i can add all the details to my calendar just to make sure im correct.

Alton Tower, 1st April 2006, 10:30am, Location Outside Air?

Can some one correct me if im wrong.
Oh i cant wait this is going to be fun but im really bad at like meeting new people lol im scared lol :P im sure it will be all cool on the day. :D

Adz
Team Admin
Team Admin

Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:39 pm

Lauzi
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:10 pm

I have promising news! :) . Yesterday, I found out that I was having my braces in 8 weeks :( , but today when my mum picked me up she said, "We're going to have to postpone it as it's March 30th and if you go AT a few days after, you wont enjoy it as much."

Shent
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:22 pm

Guess i'll see you all at flume then :lol:
......The one and only... :sus: