UK theme parks from another point of view!

RandyChimp
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:32 pm

RCT3 really annoyed me yesterday. i'd been making my own AT, and i tried to load the scenario and it said the file wouldnt load and may have been corrupted. so i started a new one, but the first one had taken me a month or so. and i'd just finished forbidden valley.

Do do do do do do dooo, do do doooo, do do dooo, do do do do do do do do do do do do dooooo!

No-one recognised Hall Of The Mountain King? Maybe I typed it wrong!

DiogoJ42

Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:05 am

WOW- dude, you rock!

I have been working on Chessy for years now. I thought it would be an easy park when I started, but then remembered I had Tomb Blaster and Bubbleworks to deal with! I've got the bulk of the park done, it's mostly Benoland and the shops round the swinging ship left to do.

Re-creating a real park is one of the most chalenging things to try in RCT. Nomatter how well you know the park, you always find there are huge gaps in your 'mental map'. It's what Google Earth was made for! shame it's so out of date.

Interesting to see you used the Spinning Mouse for Spinball. I opted for the Spinning Steel on my Dragon's Fury. Sadly niether is perfect. (BTW, does anyone know how I can get the Spinning Steel coaster down to one car? It wont let me have less than three in a train).

One sugestion for you: have you thought about adding catwalks and stairs to lifthills etc? there are some pretty sweet downloads out there for these. (I'll try and find a link when I get home).

Keep up the good work buddy!

dudeybrad
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:50 pm

thanks mate, i just looked at your youtube page and your parks r excellent too!

DiogoJ42

Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:48 am

"dudeybrad" wrote:

:oops: Cheers buddy!

I've tried to find those CSO's online, but Vodhins page seems to have been taken down! if you want those stairs (Not seen in my vids, as I made those before I downloaded the new stuff) PM me your email and I'll pass em on to you.

The set I'm thinking of includes stairs for EVERY type of track curve, and 45' slopes, inc steep lift hills (perfect for Oblivion!). the only things it doesn't cover are vertical track and 45' steep slopes.

davidaiow
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:19 pm

"Diogoj42""][quote=""dudeybrad" wrote:

:oops: Cheers buddy!

I've tried to find those CSO's online, but Vodhins page seems to have been taken down! if you want those stairs (Not seen in my vids, as I made those before I downloaded the new stuff) PM me your email and I'll pass em on to you.

The set I'm thinking of includes stairs for EVERY type of track curve, and 45' slopes, inc steep lift hills (perfect for Oblivion!). the only things it doesn't cover are vertical track and 45' steep slopes.[/quote]

You be looking for ATH's (aroundthehorn) Catwalk set
I have no link, should be easy to find through atari community.

Anonymous

rct3 alton towers

Sat May 31, 2008 6:01 pm

are you going to make it available to download and also can sombody tell me how to put them on the game once you have downloaded them !!! :D :?

Hobbes
TT Member
TT Member

Sat May 31, 2008 7:05 pm

A massive bravado to you Brad.

It's absolutely stonking. =D

Anonymous

confused

Sat May 31, 2008 8:45 pm

ive followed dudybrad's instructions and they r grteat and the download looks good aswell but what i want to know is that i go onto making a park(my own alton towers park) and want the scenery downloaded , but theres a slight problemo i want to make work . when i go into the scenery items on the left hand side menu's and select alton towers RCT3 freezes and i have to close it :( can someone plzzzz tell me what to do because im desparate for an explanation!!!

RandyChimp
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:48 pm

woah, am i missing something? is it available? if so, where?

Do do do do do do dooo, do do doooo, do do dooo, do do do do do do do do do do do do dooooo!

jordi20012002
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:22 pm

This might be the wrong place to show this, but this ride that someone created looks awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLH6ZzO2S14

SEALIFE
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:11 pm

I Try'd To Make Some Custom's But It Just Diddent Work :(

RandyChimp
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:09 pm

wow, you are right, that was a rad video. i cant wait for this park to be finished though, excited.

freyno
TT Member
TT Member

is this still on?

Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:01 pm

is this still on?
any updates?

looking good so far mate

ReallyRollercoasterRules
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Dudeybrad's RCT3 Alton Towers 2008

Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:43 pm

Are you still working on it?

I really hope you get it finished soon- I want to download it! :x
Really Rollercoaster- The Latest Theme Park News & Reviews

[url=http://www.reallyrollercoaster.co.uk/\" target=\"_blank]http://www.reallyrollercoaster.co.uk/[/url]

RandyChimp
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:33 pm

i think he said he was in uni or college now, so it probs wont be finished anytime soon. maybe during xmas.

Anonymous

Mon May 25, 2009 2:59 pm

This park looks awesome and i am looking forward to see more of it because this is the best alton towers park recreation that i have ever seen.

Anonymous

Wed May 27, 2009 2:27 am

I just signed up for this forum for just this thread as its amazing and i want to download so badly Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease carry on with it please!

Good luck with college but i cant wait to get you back your incredible with this game!

Gharrr i want it so badly we all do lol please come back! :evil:

Its nearly been a year and ill turn into that angry monster if we dont get a repsonce in decemberlol

Anonymous

Wed May 27, 2009 9:43 am

"jimbolimboboy" wrote:
PleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseGharrr :evil: I'll turn into that angry monster if we dont get a repsonce in decemberlol
Ugh, somebody throwing a tantrum.

RandyChimp
TT Member
TT Member

Wed May 27, 2009 12:03 pm

It wont be done for a while now, i dunno where he's gone. I hope he's not forgotten us or given up.

longy0151

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:24 pm

I really hope he hasn't forgot and that he will carry on making it. It looks amazing and I hope he will finish it. No oe has posted anything 2009 so I am trying to remind him to complete it.
Last edited by longy0151 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.