UK theme parks from another point of view!

A5H

RCT3 - Sugar Pine Valley

Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:36 pm

OK, So my great grandfather has recently passed away and left me his entire estate, well, when I say entire estate its a small house with a huge valley of Sugar Pine Trees.
As i have been quite a successful entreprenuer I have taken it upon myself to build a small local theme park ideal for the whole family.
Currently only around 1/8th of the valley has been built on, but I do intend with the income from the theme park to build even bigger and better, however there will be no EXTREME thrill rides because it is a family orrientated theme park :)

How you like the story behind it? :)

Some time when the park is close to being complete ill post some screen shots ;)

DiogoJ42

Re: RCT3 - Sugar Pine Valley

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:18 pm

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

It sounds like the best way to honnour your grandfather's memory is to build a park with his name on it!

A5H

Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:27 pm

I haven't really lost a gret grandparent lol... well i have but quite a few years ago.
This was just a story :)

---- Post Info Added ----

well my park is running quite well now :)
Still like 3/4 of a park to fill lol :)

Any ideas for family coasters, thrill rides and other rides for families anyone :?: :?: :)

DiogoJ42

Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:17 pm

LOL. I guess I should have added some kind of smilie to indicate I was going along with your story! :lol:

For a family coaster maybe try a spinning mouse?

A5H

Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:59 pm

I was considering something like that :)
Is it me or is the sandbox the only free mode available and its the same green square map :shock: i want something with hills, water, building etc like on the old RCT games :( lol

DiogoJ42

Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:42 pm

you'd have to make a custom scenario for that. then you can choose the background and have deserts and all kind of stuff.

A5H

Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:53 pm

kool :) ill have to try it out lol