UK theme parks from another point of view!

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

RedIsland theme park

Wed May 16, 2012 1:37 pm

Hello and a warm welcome to Redisland theme park!

Redisland is owned by Mr A. Lawton of the Gigo Theme park company, the current land is just a mess from the derelic remainings of 'wakyworld' what was home to the most painful ride ever, the scream machine, what was a Vekoma Corkscrew with 3 corkscrews and a loop, ouch??

this is nothing special and might require alot of time before even being able to compare its self to Alton Towers and Thorpe park, A logo was seen being erected close to the park's entrance, this is an image by some locals who were curious :

That was the code name for a Vekoma Suspended Looping coaster with a Basic but intense layout. plans to follow.  the rides Name isnt being realesed until the opening day, The Corkscrew's from the mighty scream machine will be in African Adventure, a small area with a log flume and a runaway mine train.

thats all for now. thank you.
Oh! heres the plans for 'oblivion1' Image
thats all for now and work has began!
Last edited by NickiFan on Fri May 18, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rollermad
TT Member
TT Member

Re: RedIsland theme park

Thu May 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Cool :D

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Mon May 21, 2012 9:34 am

update 1: 21/5/2012.

hello and welcome back to RedIsland, we are happy to announce 'X-SECTOR' is now open, themed around a derelic secret agency base you can ride the true vertical dive machine,OBLIVION. we named the ride with permission of Alton Towers. There is also an Insanity ride built, Fear thrower.

With the scrapped plans of 'swx2' (the plans above) there is a Intanim Launch coaster, 'SWX3' no name yet but is based on a race course. with a compact but thrilling layout our new coaster will be a worlds first!

thats all for now.

Goodard theme park group, formerly gigo.

RollercoasterGEEK100
TT Member
TT Member

Tue May 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Alton towers much.

Credit to NemesisRider

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Wed May 23, 2012 9:58 am

update 3: 23rd May 2012.

The plans for 'SWX3' have gone through and accepted by the local council, work will commence!

The basic plans for the ride is:

Launch from station at: 70MPH before making a steep turn onto its first air time hill, then the ride drops over a part of the queue and onto its 2nd air time hill, over carpark 'A' and into its 3rd (the tallest) air time hill now the train makes a large steep turn into its 4th air time hill. Now the train makes a half overbanked turn onto some breaks and finishes the over banked turn and its 6th air time hill onto the break run and back in to the station.

I got the Storm runner onto the Giga track!:) if you have an idea for the name ride/ logo or launch announcements i would be greatful,

Oh and yes, it is turning out like Alton Towers.

BigAl
TT Member
TT Member

Wed May 23, 2012 11:32 am

I'm sorry if this comes across as being rude in any way, but do you have any pictures to provide so that people can get a glimpse of what you're doing? It's just that there are so many topics like this that get made but never actually get filled with any content. Even just one image would be good. :)

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Wed May 23, 2012 1:14 pm

yes, i will try my hardest. i am new to this so it will look poor and like a 3 year old has done it but please bear with me! im trying my hardest!

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Fri May 25, 2012 9:37 am

update 4: 25th May 2012:

the oblivion queue line and chain lift!

thats all for now! byeeeeee!

ImURNemesis
TT Member
TT Member

Fri May 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Great!  :) Oblivion has a child with the Swarm! Awesome! Although the trains on the Drive are a bit close to eachover and ruins the realism of your ride. Try and see if you can spread them out a bit. Other than that, keep up the work!

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Fri May 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Thank you for that! The ride is testing and well when its up and running everything should be okay! But thanks!

Rollermad
TT Member
TT Member

Sat May 26, 2012 9:02 pm

ImURNemesis wrote:
Great!  :) Oblivion has a child with the Swarm! Awesome! Although the trains on the Drive are a bit close to eachover and ruins the realism of your ride. Try and see if you can spread them out a bit. Other than that, keep up the work!

Put min waiting 10 seconds
Max about 15/20 seconds

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Sun May 27, 2012 10:50 am

Welcome back to redisland today the park is happy to announce the final 'intanim' accelerator- Relentless.

Stats:

Max speed: 67.43mph
Ride Time: 1:46
Ride Length: 3820.61ft

Max positive vertical G's: 4.55
Max. Negative vetical G: -1.15g
Max lateral G: 1.56

Airtime: 25 seconds
Drops: 9
Highest drop : 71.67ft
Number of inversions: 0

So relentless is a fast, long and intense ride lasting just under 2 minuets!

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Wed May 30, 2012 1:26 pm

:( i am sad to announce this park is no longer being built there for all the rides will be demolished.

thank you.

Rollermad
TT Member
TT Member

Thu May 31, 2012 8:54 pm

Aww it only opened 2 weeks ago !

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:22 am

I decided to cancel operations because I don't have access to internet on my laptop, just my blackberry so I can't get any CS or CTR... So it would be a bit boring