UK theme parks from another point of view!

LJ

The Ksiolajidebt rollercoaster - Heskey's Return

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:08 pm

This is my first roller coaster for the internet. This is based on a guy on YouTube who is really funny. I called it Heskeys Return because I resurrected this after my laptop stopped working.
Pictures thus far:
Image This is the start of the station
Image The layout of the coaster.

(Sorry for the stupid sizes of the images)

There is a bit more to why it is called Heskey's Return at shyguy's world
http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/topic,10003.0.html

Hope you enjoy the KSIOLAJIDEBT Roller Coaster - Heskey's Return
Last edited by LJ on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LJ

Re: The Ksiolajidebt rollercoaster - Heskey's Return

Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:28 pm

UPDATE TIME:

Image Image The new building entrance that still needs work done

*THE REVEALED PLOT*
Heskey is playing the final game of his career, only to be humiliated in front of everybody during the FA cup final with Aston Villa against Chelsea. Torres made his life a misery that day by insulting him in his entire football life, and no-one had dropped the rapist insults from KSI's videos.

Depressed, insulted and humiliated, he finds an abandoned factory, and starts to plot his revenge against humanity. Now, you have been kidnapped by Heskey, and he intends to kill and *do stuff* to you. KSI comes to the rescue so ride the "Rather Fast Black Car" with KSI and Drogba to escape Heskey and foil his monstrous plan. 

*PLOT END*

Now I have included the KSI shop at the end but that needs work on it as well. Sorry about the lack of updates for those reading, and hopefully, I get better at supports and scenery.

Until next time . LJ

Stelios7
TT Member
TT Member
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

Re: The Ksiolajidebt rollercoaster - Heskey's Return

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Can we have rides for other KSI Popularized players? Yes Heskey is the main tank but I want a full park!

Leo Gago, Sordell SORDELL and the lot kthxbai.
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.

LJ

Re: The Ksiolajidebt rollercoaster - Heskey's Return - DEAD!!

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Sorry to the guys who followed this (if people did) but this ride is now dead. I haven't got time to finish it, I have been putting it off and to top it all off, the laptop with my progress on is broken.

I'm hoping that the laptop gets fixed soon, but if the laptop is fixed and everything has stayed on the hard drive, either way, I am not going to finish the ride.

Thanks for your time ...

As for your comment Stelios, the whole park is no longer the case, after everything from above ...